I have been charged, where do I find out what for? - page 35

Integer:
...another...
meaningful answer

sanyooooook:

you're doing a good job of reasoning:

1. you read the assignment, said you'd do it.

2. set a price, took an advance payment

3. you refuse the job and refuse a refund because you realise that the job is not feasible

I am not the doer. I would not have fallen for it, but 4 executors have fallen for it, offered themselves as a performer, and there zah... surprise.

Integer:
I'm not a performer. Wouldn't have fallen for it, but four performers fell for it, offered themselves as performers, and then bang... surprise.
What's the client got to do with it?

Contender:
What's the customer got to do with it?
Did an order without a customer appear out of thin air?

Integer:

How does the customer know "can or can't"?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

I got charged for it, where can I find out why?

Integer, 2013.12.06 09:42

If I were arbitrage, I would take all the money and not give it back. Because the assignment is mocking - impossible to do. The task is impossible to do, so you can not do it, take the money and not give anything back. How can you give back something that cannot be done?

Why do you call for the punishment of the client for the incompetence of the performer?

Integer:
I'm not the doer. Would not have fallen for it, but 4 performers have fallen for it, offered themselves as a performer, and there zap... surprise.

I know that the performer is not you, you just wrote that the arbitrator should take the full cost of payment, I do not agree with this.

as it turns out the job could be done, but apparently the artist had not realized the complexity of the task and pointed out the small value (and after a remorseful but it was too late and decided to give up), or that would fix the customer that he had not run away agreed to 100 quid.

ZS: And all the fuss about that is not correct to explain why they took 5 quid, you should have just pointed out: "It is written in the rules.

Integer:
The customer doesn't have to know the architecture of the platform. But. The contractor is obliged to inform him about: either the impossibility of the task, or the inconsistency of the price for development with the declared value. BEFORE the funds are frozen on the account. And so it turns out that the Developer has "reserved" the customer for himself, and then began to read what must be done. And then surprise ... The implementer's fault and the customer's ignorance. The result is a lesson for both. A fee. And the branch is just noise.

Contender:

How does the customer know "can or cannot"?

Why do you call for the customer to be punished for the contractor's incompetence?

How is it... The client is never incompetent, he is always right! And only a competent person can be right. If he is right, then he is competent.

Integer:

How's that... the customer is never incompetent, he is always right! And only a competent person can be right. If he's right, he's competent.

Bullshit

artmedia70:
The customer does not have to know the architecture of the platform. But. The contractor is obliged to inform him about: either the impossibility of the task, or the inconsistency of the price for development with the declared cost. BEFORE the funds are frozen in the account. And so it turns out that the Developer has "reserved" the customer for himself, and then began to read what must be done. And then surprise ... The implementer's fault and the customer's ignorance. The result is a lesson for both. A fee. A branch - just noise.
And if you come to the gas station and fill up a petrol car with diesel? Would it be the gas station attendant's fault?
Reason: