Teach how to hash data in mql4 - page 2

I'd like to report here as well, but I don't know what's wrong with it.

Can you tell me how to calm my heart?

Urain:

I'd like to report here as well, but I don't know what's wrong with it.

Can you tell me how to calm my heart?

Zenith Champion

sanyooooook:
It's hard for me to rebuild, that's why I'm still on mucl4

Unfortunately, MQL5 doesn't have a JSON port, otherwise you could use Metquotes cloud grid.

Theoretically, you could make a gateway in C++ between JSON and MQL script via pipe channels.

Распределенные вычисления в сети MQL5 Cloud Network
Распределенные вычисления в сети MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Заработать деньги, продавая мощности своего компьютера для сети распределенных вычислений MQL5 Cloud Network

Reshetov:

Unfortunately, MQL5 doesn't have a JSON port, otherwise you could use Metquotes cloud grid.

Theoretically, you could make a gateway in C++ between JSON and MQL script via pipe channels.

Send in JSON format and get a text that can be parsed is not a problem

the JSON parser shouldn't take long

ZZY: just send POST-request, part of the request is encrypted using SHA256, and get the answer, no need anything else.

ZZZY: For example:

You need to send this:

{"Login":"", "Wmid":"", "Culture":"", "Signature":""} Signature - encrypt and get this {"code":0, "desc": "Success", "value":{"WMID":"", "Nickname":", "Balance":{"Price":0, "Wmz":0}, "Portfolio":[{"Name":"", "Count":0, "AveragePrice":0} is not difficult to parse the sentence in parts )

sanyooooook:

send in JSON format and get a text that can be parsed is not a problem

JSON parser is not a problem.

ZZY: just send POST request, part of the request is encrypted using SHA256, and get the answer, nothing else is needed.

SZZY: Just for the sake of example:

you need to send this:

MQL has no built-in capability to send POST or other queries. So the problem is not what to parse and how to parse, but how to send - receive. You have to plug in dll or make gateway through pipe channels or use some crutches to send requests and receive feedback. If it were as simple as in MQL5, like inbuilt function like PostJSON(), everything would be easy and simple.

Honestly, I for one am not sure that you can make money from mining through methaqvot cloud. IMHO the cost of the cloud won't recoup the income. Not to mention the fact that this very cloud sometimes has the nerve to hang around for long periods of time. It is possible that it is waiting for all the cloud agents to work out, but this will not work in mining, as everything there is designed to reward those who perform the calculations faster than others.

Reshetov:

There is no built-in capability in MQL to send POST or other queries. Therefore, the problem is not what to parse and how to parse, but how to send - receive. I.e., we can either plug in dll or make gateway through pipe channels or use some other crutches to send requests and receive information back. If it were as simple as in MQL5, for example, the built-in function like PostJSON(), everything would be easy.

Honestly, I for one am not sure that you can make money from mining through methaqvot cloud. IMHO the cost of the cloud won't recoup the revenue. Not to mention the fact that this very cloud sometimes has the nerve to hang around for long periods of time. It is possible that it is waiting for all the cloud agents to work out, but this will not work in mining, because everything there is designed to reward those who perform the calculations faster than others.

The api - to send the post requests, it's already there, the problem is more with encryption than with receiving/sending

I am not pro-mining at all, I am more interested in trading, that is why I am building the crutch.

As an example, when there was no MT4, I used the following script to build a chart and the second script to display the market depth on the chart, through the public api of the BTC-E exchange.

Files:

sanyooooook:

ZS: just send a POST request, part of the request is encrypted with SHA256, and get a response, nothing else is needed.

First of all it's not SHA256, it's HMAC SHA512.

You can't do it on pure mql and there's no need to.

sanyooooook:

api - to send post requests, this already exists, the problem is more in encryption than in receiving/sending

I am not a pro-mining person, I am more interested in trading, that is why I am building a crutch for it.

In principle, for both mining and trading, if it makes sense to monetise them, the MQL crutches could be ordered through Work.

The problem is that you can calculate the overheads, but you can't see the profit behind them.

TheXpert:

You can't do it on pure mql and there's no reason to.

Don't let your enthusiasm die down, let it run wild )
Reason: