Once again, about multithreading - page 8

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:
Charts are a representation of some of the calculations.

So far it's all in the water, the direction is clear, but what exactly ...

And chat rooms or whatever is not an option?

dd:
So far it's all in the water, the direction is clear, but what exactly ...
Well, specifically, I have to take out the code from the indicators and rewrite it in Sharp.

What kind of chat rooms?

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:
You can do it in C#. Can you rewrite the indicators into it? Do you have sources?
To be honest, I don't intend to. I use standard indicators. But I use several of them with different parameters. And I don't really want to dance with tambourine.

It's better to leave this option, it's complicated.

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:
What kind of chat rooms?
Yes the comrades mentioned in the initial posts that there are crutches... I haven't figured it out yet myself.

You need to look at the code to see exactly what can be improved and how, but it probably won't work without crutches.

As suggested above, moving the indicators to a dll seems to me to be the best option.
The source codes of standard indicators are in the folder Indicators -> Examples.
You transfer the code of the necessary indicators to the dll, making necessary functions for this.
In the same place, parallelize the call or calculation of these functions, by means of multithreading or asynchronous.

According to the help, each indicator is executed in its own thread. I wanted to try dividing tasks into indicators and then to call them via iCustom in the Expert Advisor, i.e. the calculation would be parallel, and only polling (getting buffer values) would be sequential.

Igor Zakharov:
According to the help, each indicator is executed in its own thread. I wanted to try splitting tasks into indicators and then to call them via iCustom in the Expert Advisor, i.e. the calculation would be parallel and only polling (getting buffer values) would be serial. I never tested it, the relevance disappeared.
In the tester everything is in 1 thread, but in real life it works.
Reason: