Why have subscriptions been banned on the grounds of "too high a yield" ? - page 21

JJerboa:
And in the new mt4 there will be OrderSendAsync, which means that the pips in such an EA are useless as hell - However, happy for me! :D

In this EA, the pip-channel is used for synchronization of two EAs on different accounts. It doesn't use more than one trading thread or parallel orders for several pairs at once: only one pair is traded at a time - in a loop on all symbols from MarketWatch.

Which, of course, does not prevent us from being happy about asynchronous trade orders. :)

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Типы торговых операций
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Типы торговых операций
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Типы торговых операций - Документация по MQL5

Integer:
Isn't there a kitchen in the forex market? If you go deeper into the question.

TheXpert:
I don't know about GKFX, FXopen is about to start working with the law on money laundering and terrorism, they will probably watch.
I don't know if GKFX, FXopen will now start to work taking into account the law on money laundering and terrorism, they will probably keep an eye on you.

TheXpert:
What's not a kitchen in forex?
It depends on how you look at it, for some people everything is a kitchen and for others it's a brokerage.

MetaDriver:

This EA uses the pip-channel to synchronise two EAs on different accounts...

I think such a trick could be done on one EA, but fxo and Rannev only have mt4 (no async).

JJerboa:
I think such a trick could be done on one EA, but fxo and Rannev have only mt4 (without async).
How to do it on one (on mql)? Neither on MT4 nor on MT5 there is no possibility of simultaneous trading on several accounts from one terminal. Or did I miss something?

Mischek:
You know, any (well, almost) bank (I mean Russia, the Baltics) would be happy to launder your money for a small percentage.

I would think that this is the main problem everybody has... :-))

The song was not about that at all.

MetaDriver:

There's a lot of money laundering going on here. You'd think it would be the main problem of everyone here... :-))

That's not what the song was about at all.

It's all crooks in here.)

MetaDriver:
How to do it on one (on mql)? Neither on MT4 nor on MT5 there is no possibility of simultaneous trading on several accounts from one terminal. Or did I miss something?
What for? On one account. It is important to move the price in the right direction.

MetaDriver:
So the subscription is still open in the signals. Is there a problem...? :-))))))
I'm having trouble with it, even though most of it is not copied )
Reason: