Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 224

Does anyone want to deposit some money into btc-e? 400-500 bakinskiye to be withdrawn

TheXpert:
Should I give you a bot right away?
Yes. I believe in arbitration.

sanyooooook:
Does anyone want to deposit some money into BTC-e? 400-500 bakinskiye needs to be withdrawn

That's a strange question.

I, for example, am willing, but I don't even have 15 on BTC-e right now.

MoneyJinn:

There has to be a processing of unsuccessfully opened (due to price changes) slides.

When they are initially opened already unprofitable. In this case, you will wait until you are blue in the face for shifts and profits.

Such positions should probably be closed by the market and then wait for a new opportunity for arbitrage.

Why process positions that were opened unsuccessfully, they have already been opened, they may only be closed in minus, or wait for a reversal.

All sorts of contrivances like checks only slow down the code, the code was designed to check whether there is something in this direction or not (maybe I wasn't looking for it that way).

i have not yet seen proof from anyone who says MT4 arbitrage at btc-e, on the one hand, this is the right thing to do to attract competitors,

i have a pretty good idea how to use btc-e for setting up my own brokerage firm, but i have a feeling that it may be a good idea to use btc-e for some purpose, i still have a feeling that the mt4 does not offer arbitrage.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте - Документация по MQL5

Contender:

That's a strange question.

I, for one, wish I could, but I don't even have 15 on BTC-e right now.

why don't you?

no possibility?

no money?

does the comms seem high?

sanyooooook:

Why don't you enter it?

no possibility?

no funds?

the fees seem high?

why?

Contender:

Why?

really why?

Contender:

I, for one, wish...

wish to enter, but don't know why ))

sanyooooook:

why indeed?

wish to introduce, but don't know why ))

Shit, I'm sorry, I read"won't".

:)

MoneyJinn:
Yes. I believe in arbitration.
$5000 for one, $20000 for the other. Giving in the source :)

TheXpert:
$5000 for one, $20000 for the other. Give it away in the source :)

only two?

What about the third one? You said you had three grails.)

Reason: