Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 238

In my experience, when a security comes on the market, it often rises sharply by several times, maybe even 5-10 times, and then returns to the offering price or even lower. So it is very risky. True, the maximum leverage is 1:3. You can play around with it.

From the title I thought it was just more amateur journalistic nonsense. However, the article was surprisingly good, thank you.

However, the staging is confusing. Now volatility is not insignificant either and it does not scare many people away. Besides, there are more immediate problems. For example the recent ghash.io pool approaching 50%, which caused quite a bit of panic.

Another argument, Satoshi's wallets are known, so you can keep an eye on them and only panic when things start to move in earnest. Disclosing the identity will essentially do nothing.

Bitcoin seems to be holding up very briskly, probably wants to go to a new high))

MoneyJinn:
Bitcoin seems to be very chipper, probably wants to go to a new high)).
Or a new low?

Complicated with the bit, complicated )

TheXpert:

Disclosure of identity will essentially do nothing.

I agree that it won't do anything. But for a different reason. I believe that serious people will never consider bitcoin to be a serious currency as long as the "controlling" stake is held by a private individual, whether his name is known or not. If the "founding fathers" really want bitcoin to be approved as a world currency, they should hand over that "controlling" stake to some collective international body, maybe specially created. Perhaps that will be done at some point. Otherwise, the world currency will become some other cryptocurrency, the creator of which will be such a body. Of course, if the world currency becomes a cryptocurrency at all.

ho-ho-ho, the first bot is ready )))

http://joxi.ru/tv3SUhjKTJBPAbqt_To

Скриншот
Скриншот
  • joxi.ru
сделан при помощи Joxi.ru

Zynga Launches Bitcoin Test With BitPay : Bitcoin
  • www.reddit.com
We wanted to share with the r/bitcoin community that Zynga Inc. (NASDAQ: ZNGA) is now conducting a Bitcoin test with BitPay (https://bitpay.com/), a leading Bitcoin service provider, in select Zynga.com web games. In response to Bitcoin’s rise in popularity around the world, Zynga, with help from BitPay, is testing expanded payment options for...

Gentlemen, what about volatility today?

Heroix:
Gentlemen, what about volatility today?

I think because of the promotion, komsu reduced and high-frequency chopped in the range 0.2-0.6%

ZS: although no, the action is only on btc-e, chet me ))

Reason: