Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 221

TheXpert:
Yep ) the tricky part is that the strategy is there and it works perfectly. But there comes a moment... And there's no way to automate it.
Aha !) I know what you mean... especially after my oligophrenic tilt today))) lost to myself

sanyooooook:

Yeah, why is it so awful? )

ZS: there's a lot to optimise, but I'm only there to test it, don't judge it harshly ))

I mean, in this form, of course, nothing will work. Although, on a demo may work... but certainly not on a real account.

Heroix:
I mean that nothing will work in this form, of course. Although, it may work on a demo, but not on a real account.

Describe the reasons, it worked fine, no requotes, etc.

The other point is that there may have been slippage, but I took a significant spread which should have compensated for the slippage.

sanyooooook:

Describe the reasons, it worked fine, no requotes, etc.

Another point, there may have been slippage, but I took a significant spread which should have compensated for the slippage.

Ahem, I really don't want to talk about this in public. Not at all.
I'll just say that all logic (given your current code) breaks down in lines like:
if(tSell==0&&tBuy==0&&AccountFreeMargin()>LotDepo*1.5)OrderSend(Symbol_,OP_SELL,Lot,n(MarketInfo(Symbol_,MODE_BID)),0,0,0,NULL,magik);

Heroix:
Ahem, I really don't want to talk about this in public. Not at all.
I will only say that all logic (taking into account the current code) is broken in your lines like:

Let's break it down, the fresh eye can better see where the mistakes are.

What is wrong?

If there is no buy or sell and the free margin is higher than a predefined level, then open, if not - leave it alone.

or do you mind that the function of sending orders is "empty"?

sanyooooook:

Let's break it down, the fresh eye can better see where the mistakes are.

What is wrong?

If there is no buy or sell and the free margin is higher than a predefined level, then open, if not - leave it alone.

or are you confused by the fact that the function of sending an order is "empty"?

Heroix:
Ahem, I don't want to discuss this topic publicly. I don't want to talk about it publicly.

Heroix:

Man, I wish I'd kept my mouth shut.)

i'll be up all night wondering what's wrong ))

sanyooooook:

I'm going to sit up all night wondering what's wrong ))

Don't forget to put on some sad music.

sanyooooook:

You look like you had a good breakdown this afternoon - I mean the stuff that worked on the signals. And you're in a good mood. And I tried - and a lot of hamsters went down( )))

Just tell me if you're in a slump today.... or not?

Ah. You got me... I'm a bit of a shoulder to lean on, too... I'm now buying 180 bits (quietly), closing my access to crypto-trading until January 3.

Gambler, ?- no . And there's nothing about the rise to1500 that doesn't look good))))

Well, I'm out.

Reason: