Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 204

Yoschik:

It's okay. You want to compare the masses of money? )

Anyway, Jura's right.

Yeah, believe him...

especially after he claims to have found bitcoin's "vulnerability" ))

sanyooooook:

especially after he claims to have found bitcoin's "vulnerability" ))

bitcoin's most important vulnerability is increasing transaction costs.

In fact, it becomes so uninteresting as its capitalization increases that it will most likely cause bitcoin to go bust. Or it will become completely criminalized, because there are more interesting currencies for "open" transfers.

sanyooooook:
I also made a new account, I am thinking about opening a monitoring account or not, the algorithm will have depo subscribers (the profit will be higher than without subscribers), and it is not interesting to monitor.
And the subscribers will grow at least?

MetaDriver:

bitcoin's biggest vulnerability is increasing transaction costs.

In fact, it becomes so uninteresting as its capitalisation increases that it is likely to make the bitcoin go bust. Or it could become completely criminalised, as there are more interesting currencies for "open" transfers.

This is not a problem, because software or manual transactions can be generated for multiple recipients and pay only a minimal fee. This is not possible in the GUI as there is only a field for one beneficiary address.

MetaDriver:

bitcoin's biggest vulnerability is increasing transaction costs.

In fact, it becomes so uninteresting as its capitalisation increases that it is likely to make the bitcoin go bust. Or criminalise it altogether, as there are more interesting currencies for "open" transfers.

If only it is possible to trade it, and I can make transfers by mail the old-fashioned way in wooden currency )

Reshetov:
This is not a problem, as it is possible to generate a transaction for multiple recipients either programmatically or manually and pay only one minimum fee. This is not possible in the GUI because there is only a field for one recipient address.
Theoretically, it's a feasible scheme, but it smacks of additional costs and risks, as well as the disappearance of lauded anonymity. In short, bitcoin should be renamed beta-coin, and a smarter cryptocurrency implementation should be considered. Nothing wrong with bitcoin - pioneering glory and all that.

So much for the forum's shady business dealers getting busted)))

To me, Bitcoin is only an exchange tool.

MLR:

So much for the forum's shady business dealers getting busted)))

To me, Bitcoin is only an exchange tool.

You could have kept your mouth shut. Because of you I'll have to call Vaska the killer in the middle of the night. Do you know how nasty he is when he's awake? He'll take it out of his hands before you can talk to him.

Экономические следствия распространения Биткойна
Экономические следствия распространения Биткойна
  • arvicco
  • bitnovosti.com
Mногие экономисты и журналисты относятся к Биткойну свысока. Эндрю Соркин из New York Times говорит, что биткойн, в лучшем случае — второсортная версия золота, которую могут воспринимать всерьез только марсиане (ну, или другие инопланетяне). Он также едко прошелся по другим криптовалютам, заметив: «можем ли мы представить мир, в котором люди...

Quite a convincing argument. Not that I agree with the conclusions (I refrain from conclusions altogether so far), but the analysis on a number of the aspects raised is impressive.

Thanks for the link.

Reason: