Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 121

Renat:

The trades in question were made and copied by the signals service on Sunday night at 02:10.

At that time, the betting is expected to be in an unhinged state. The traders are also keeping up with the glasses in their hands.

The market is almost always normal, sometimes at night (Moscow time) the trading is livelier than during the day.

TheXpert:

The glass is imputed at almost any time. It's morning at the Chinese.

Not only that, it doesn't matter, as the edges of the glass are -- mine.

Exactly on a Sunday at 2:10? Not to be confused with "weekday nights".

Give me an example/screenshot of the state of the BTC tumblr exactly on Sunday night, please.

About close or exactly the time you need?

one of the Sundays beginning of the first hour server time

TheXpert:
Should I ask a subscriber for it? )

You can ask for all the warrants to be sent in at this time... and post them here.

I don't think that would be difficult.

Heroix:

You can ask for all the warrants to be sent in at this time... and post them here.

I don't think that would be difficult.

And a log of the terminal at that exact time. You'll see everything there.

I take it you think I want or need to prove something to someone.) Not at all.

If you want the log, I'll provide it tomorrow. I'll give you the log tomorrow if you need it.

TheXpert:

I take it you think I want or need to prove something to someone.) Not at all.

I will send you the log tomorrow if you need it. I have a problem with the subscribers decide for yourself.

No one will engage in manipulation to enrich themselves at the expense of subscribers on bitcoin exchanges using mt.

It makes no sense

You may be able to make a profit with low liquidity instruments at night, but it would be risky.

Yoschik:

No one will engage in manipulations to get rich at the expense of subscribers on bitcoin exchanges with mt

and on other ECNs? Recently, someone on the pay-per-click list lost a couple of hundred subscribers. Imagine the situation when he is gaining more weight due to losing subscribers. It is an endless avalanche.

If you think that manipulation is limited to illiquid instruments, you are very wrong...

TheXpert:
and on other ECNs? Just recently someone there from the paid one lost a couple of hundred subscribers. But think about the situation when he is gaining more weight thanks to these losing subscribers. It is an endless avalanche.

you could add another item to the monitoring

average pf of the signal subscriber and hang it next to the provider's pf

and then the high-frequency ones would go away.

ы ?

TheXpert:

If you think that manipulation is limited to low-liquid instruments, you are very mistaken...

I don't think so.)

either there's meat or there isn't.

if so, it's a pain in the ass to get subscribers.

Reason: