A newcomer asks! - page 13

vspexp:

I need to know why it is impossible to run several identical EAs on one computer and what affects (may affect) the simultaneous running of one EA on 2-4 different MT5 terminals of different DCs on the same computer.

why this is not mentioned by MT5 developers .

===Why is it impossible to run several identical EAs on one PC?

I have 8 different terminals installed in different folders on my computer, at the time of writing this article seven of them are running.

5 are my investments in other projects

2 terminals are working on my strategy, and included several advisors. Some of them are the same (https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/14196).

On one terminal MT4 (maybe 5) in two charts with the same periwod (say H1) EAs will not trade
, just ostonovine few terminals and that's all.

You may not know what a MAGICAL NUMBER is!

I think you don't know what MAGIC NUMBER is and what affects (may affect) the simultaneous launch of one EA on 2-4 different MT5 terminals on different DCs from one computera.

I can't understand what you want to say with this set of words.

CapitalUser:

I can't understand what you want to say with this set of words.

The problem is in correct execution of trading conditions (entry/exit) of multicurrency EA, when it is simultaneously installed/started on different accounts and different mt5 terminals.

If they trade on one account the problem is in the memory and mql is not perfect, they need to rewrite the code in dll, in the Service Desk they say CPU speed, internet speed may influence EA performance (but my account is OK!), although during the Championship2012 several EAs and trading platforms were running on one server.

If i look for bugs in my EA, i want to understand if there is a connection between it and its simultaneous running/working on 4 mt5 terminals at different brokerage companies.

CPU is loading up to 50% (12gb) CPU is loading even less, the speed of internet from dsl is receiving 210Kb/sec outgoing 63Kb/sec, the speed of order execution is from 230...350 msec

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров - Документация по MQL5

HELLO! WHAT DOES "20 CREDITS" MEAN?

THANK YOU

VOLODYA56:

HELLO! WHAT DOES "20 CREDITS" MEAN?

THANK YOU

20 dollars transferred to the website payment system.

Hello, can someone from the outside interfere in the work of MT4, because I have the feeling that I am a LOG? I lost 400 cents.

GENA88:
Hello, can someone from the outside interfere in the work of MT4, because I have the feeling that I am a LOG? I lost 400 bucks.
You're not the only one. Most people do. You send trade requests to the broker's server and then you are at the mercy of the market and in a psychological trap.
Документация по MQL5: Торговые функции / OrderSend
Документация по MQL5: Торговые функции / OrderSend
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые функции / OrderSend - Документация по MQL5

GENA88:
Hello, can someone from the outside interfere in the work of MT4, because I have the feeling that I am a FUCK? I lost 400 euros.
That should go in the annals. I wish there was a button for that. There's only one: in his pocket | complain | reply I think we should also add annals

GENA88:
Tell me if anyone from the outside can interfere with MT4, because I have the feeling....
yes

vspexp:
Yes
Who?

DC
Reason: