Beta version of MetaTrader 4 IDE including new MQL4 compiler and editor - page 3

nasdaq:

Tried putting it in:

It's blowing up:

'SYMBOL_TRADE_EXEMODE' - undeclared identifier Smart Neurons Pro.mq4 126 38
'SymbolInfoInteger' - function not defined Smart Neurons Pro.mq4 126 12

This is still purely a hex function. In time, we'll bring both compilers to the same denominator.

and.dzr:

Will there be no help in the Tools window?

If so, as they say, here we go!

Do not panic. Explain the problem in more detail

stringo:
Do not panic. Please elaborate on this problem.

If you remember, in MT4 you could click on a highlighted word and press F1 to get help on it and it was in the Toolbox window.

Where is it now?

and.dzr:

If you remember, in MT4 you could click on a highlighted word and press F1 to get help on it and it was in the Toolbox window.

Where is it now?

Try to click F1 on the required word. It will automatically load the right help in the right language.

it's a pity the 4 code cannot be saved for the 5 language.

It's just a single compiler.

Renat:
Try clicking F1 on the desired word. It will automatically load the right help in the right language.
Thank you, the missing word was found, but only after a new version of the help was downloaded.

Vladon:

it's a pity the 4 code cannot be saved for the 5 language.

It's just a single compiler.

Why not?

The old code will compile normally with the new compiler. It's just that now, due to stricter control, you can see missed errors.

d=DoubleToStr( Day(),0); if(StringLen(d)<2) d="0"+d;
h=DoubleToStr( Hour(),0); if (StringLen(h)<2) h="0"+h;
m=DoubleToStr( Minute(),0); if (StringLen(m)<2) m="0"+m;

s=DoubleToStr( Seconds(),0); if (StringLen(s)<2) s="0"+s;

What is highlighted the master does not understand , so how to find out the time now ???

I suggest to move scripts and indicators to the "Examples" folder, like in MQL5.

Renat:

Why not?

The old code compiles normally with the new compiler. It's just that now, due to stricter control, you can see the missed errors.

no, i meant something else.

i have an mt4 EA - i would like to save it on mt5. i know it won't work, but i'm sorry.

i know it will not work, but i'm sorry. but thank you for that.

I used to usestylizer before, copying code here and there - now it's more convenient.

Reason: