Signal pirates - page 3

joo:
Think again.
About what? I already know. It's all Putin's fault. Bolkonsky.)

Yeah...

Well, then you need a special version of the terminal. Cut down to the bare minimum, so that it can only send trade orders. No investment passwords, no dlls, no read/write from/to file.

How else could it be? :)

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Типы торговых операций
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Типы торговых операций
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Типы торговых операций - Документация по MQL5

Something I don't understand...

Why is it possible to broadcast signals by entering with invest password?

Why is there no restriction to broadcasting only to those who log in with trader password?

G001:

Something I don't understand...

Why is it possible to broadcast signals by entering with invest password?

Why is there no limitation for broadcasting only for those who log in with trader password?

Because he will steal the signals somewhere and trade on his account, passing them off as the source of signals.

I don't get it either.

Yeah... PAMMs are better after all...

G001:
Yes ... Still, PAMM is better...

I did not go into the meaning of PAMM, because I couldn't find it anywhere in MT5, and my broker said (he wrote today) that it is forbidden by law in the broker's country.

My broker, however, says (he's writing today) that it's prohibited in the broker's country. But it's more profitable for me to receive a portion of the profit they've traded than to pay for the signal.

Karlson:

I did not go into the meaning of PAMM, because I couldn't find it anywhere in MT5, and my broker said (he wrote today) that it is forbidden by law in the broker's country.

But it would be more profitable for me to receive a portion of the profit I've traded than to send the signal as a subscriber.

If you are not interested in your broker to open a PAMM account - there are brokers who provide MT5 for such an account

Apart from PAMM accounts, there are also MAM accounts.
But, to say which ones in MT5, I don't know.

My work with MT5 ended very quickly after a week of working on the real in ECN on MT5.

MT5 brokers | MetaTrader 5 brokers
MT5 brokers | MetaTrader 5 brokers
  • www.100forexbrokers.com
On June 1st, 2010 - the Metatrader 5 platform has been released. Brokers that offer MT5: MT5 ECN brokers MT5 ECN brokers — still not many broker choices in 2012 Closer to the end of 2012, the MT5 platform introduction is still going quite slow. Several large Forex brokers have stopped offering MT5 for "demoing" and closed their MT5...

G001:
Apart from PAMM accounts, there are also MAM accounts.
But, to say which ones in MT5, I don't know.

My work with MT5 ended very quickly after a week of working on the real in ECN on MT5.

I used to open the subject of such accountshttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/11144 but apparently no one ever worked with them.
Reason: