Signal pirates - page 4

I have not worked with MAM, LAM, I work through PAMM, and this is in MT4.
But what it is and how it works is written at brokers who provide such accounts, it is also better to ask them questions by phone, the fastest way to find out everything you need.

G001:
I have not worked with MAM, LAM, I work through PAMM, and this is in MT4.
But what it is and how it works is written at brokers who provide such accounts, it is also better to ask them questions by phone, the fastest way to find out everything you need.
I think they will tell you, I want to hear the opinion of the practitioners who already work with these accounts and trade with them through MT4.

Well, it's your choice who you trust, the official answers or the practitioners...

joo:

Yeah...

Despair

Renat:
Yes, we will surely include the check by forced change of investment password.

There's an idea. But perhaps other signal services will not like it?

If we make servers give no less than 1 hour of trades history through investment passwords to all, except MetaQuotes Signals Service. I.e. make a 1 hour delay of history through investment passwords.

After all, the investment password is practically unsuitable for prompt account monitoring, because prompt monitoring implies prompt intervention in case of force majeure.

Торговые сигналы
Торговые сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые Сигналы для MetaTrader: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

Reshetov:

There's an idea. But perhaps other signal services won't like it?

If we make the servers give the trades history of at least 1 hour through the investment passwords to all, except MetaQuotes Signals Service. I.e. make a 1 hour delay of history through investment passwords.

After all, the investment password is practically unsuitable for prompt account monitoring, because prompt monitoring implies prompt intervention in case of force majeure.

It is unacceptable to change the properties of a product that has long been sold in huge quantities, not for the better.

What's not to like about my idea of doing a delay through the average profit...

If it's 10pts, then 10 minutes is enough time...

If it's 200pts, it'll take 24 hours to broadcast...

Karlson:

If it's 200pts, it'll take 24 hours to broadcast...

who, where, how do you delay?

Karlson:

If it's 200 pips, it'll take 24 hours to broadcast...

And where is this very idea of yours that we did not like right away?

ZS. Looked through the whole thread and found only some chatter in the row about bans in the broker's country.

Renat:
Yes, verification via forced change of password investor will definitely be included.

How does this help solve the problem of piracy?

Suppose I copy signals of someone else by investment password to my account (even copying a mix of signals from the signals service), you demand to change the investment, I will change it, so what? I will change it on my account that copies someone else's/whose one.

In light of the development of the service signals, you need to kill the possibility of copying, but it is unrealistic (on your computer, anyone can attach Dll and bypass all your prohibitions).

So you just make life more difficult for those who work honestly, but do not cut off those who try to pirate.

Торговые сигналы
Торговые сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые Сигналы для MetaTrader: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг
Reason: