WebMoney is busted, what to do with the funds in the account? - page 10

Wangelys:
Today I paid for the Internet provider's services without any problems and during all the hype there were no reports about any restrictions (even temporary ones) in WMU acceptance...
No one is saying that there are problems with payments to ISPs or mobile operators, they did not work for one day only, but the withdrawal to cards is closed.

It is clear that everyone pays in vmz. But they still withdraw in hryvnia. How many times have I tried to withdraw quid. It does not work.

komposter:

The service I have been using for several years, I can give it to you in person.

Andrei, I would also like the address ....

I'd ask too.

Vladon:
It is clear that everyone pays in vmz. But they still withdraw in hryvnia. How many times have I tried to withdraw quid. It does not work.
You should use Privat24. Everyone withdraws to it.

Today at 14:26 I was able to withdraw money to my brokerage account

I've been withdrawing for five years. For years I have been withdrawing money through Privat24, but at first I withdrew it through exchangers and then I had to use Webmoney and UGA. Why direct? Because I pay taxes and sleep easy. A couple of times I tried it through Ukrsots on my hands. Funny thing, but I do not like cash, I like to keep everything on the cards. By the way, before the New Year they used to accept payments directly to the dollar visa. Then they said ahoy in Ukraine, you can not take dollars through the shop - liqpay. How are things with Manibuckers? While I withdraw quid through it.

I deposited and withdrew money through Privat24 too, nothing happened within one business day.

AShamaluev:
I deposited and withdrew money through Privat24 too, nothing happened within one working day.
He slept again for a while.
And looked out the window again.

Interesting recent article on the whole issue:http://ua.racurs.ua/304-webmoney-scho-vidbuvaietsya-naspravdi
WebMoney — що відбувається насправді
WebMoney — що відбувається насправді
  • Юрій ЛАЦІС
  • ua.racurs.ua
WebMoney — що відбувається насправді Протистояння української податкової служби та системи WebMoney зачепило інтереси кількох мільйонів вітчизняних користувачів (російською). События, разворачивающиеся вокруг WM (), в реальности имеют мало общего с тем, что о них пишут обе противоборствующие стороны: тут больше эмоций и взаимных обвинений...
Reason: