Financial transactions are prohibited - page 11

Vladislav Andruschenko:
.just tried to take off a hundred all right.
I just withdrew it successfully, too. And webmoney works, there was a panic here yesterday.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Just withdrew it successfully as well. And webmoney works, there was a panic here yesterday.

There is still hysteria on the webmoney forum. By the way, my webmoney still doesn't work.

Alexandr Saprykin:

There is still hysteria on the webmoney forum. I still don't have webmoney, by the way.

You just haven't gotten your turn yet.

Alexandr Saprykin:

There is still hysteria on the webmoney forum. I still don't have webmoney, by the way.

What about webmoney?

Vladislav Andruschenko:
what about webmoney?
The regulator's inspection is upon us.

Artyom Trishkin:
The regulator's inspection has arrived.
They sent me a paper saying that Robokassa no longer works with webmoney, but webmoney withdrawals to cards are OK. phew phew phew.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Just withdrew successfully as well. And webmoney works, there was a panic here yesterday.
Why the panic? I attached a screenshot. And now there is no withdrawal to cards even from partner banks. I deposited my account normally today on roboforex. But no withdrawals.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
They sent me a paper saying that Robokassa no longer works with webmoney, but webmoney withdrawals to cards are OK.
Webmoney is not a Russian resident, it is not a Russian company. So they are shaking on the plans to launch a Russian settlement system.

Artyom Trishkin:
WebMoney is not a Russian resident, it is not a Russian office. That's the shaky thing about the plans to launch a Russian settlement system.

Well the same thing happened in Ukraine a couple of years ago, then we were sitting without money for half a year, everyone withdrew as they could, through 3 persons and so on, with crazy commissions.

The easiest withdrawal I made was via https://wire.exchanger.ru/asp/Default.aspx.

Server Muradasilov:
It's just that your turn has not come to you yet.

You'll get there somehow, someday.

Vladislav Andruschenko2016.03.15 16:05 RU
Artyom Trishkin:
Webmoney is not a Russian resident, it's not a Russian office. They are shaken up by the plans to launch a Russian payment system.

Well, the same thing was in Ukraine a couple of years ago, then we sat without money for half a year, everyone withdrew as he could, through 3 persons and so on, with a frantic commission.

The easiest way to withdraw was via https://wire.exchanger.ru/asp/Default.aspx.

I checked several exchangers today and all of them are out of money for withdrawal to the card))))