WebMoney is busted, what to do with the funds in the account? - page 4

pako:

do you have a credit card account? if not, it takes two minutes

from a funded webmoney account, inside the broker, transfer the money

to the credit card account

from the account funded by credit card to withdraw the money "0 problem".

:-)

cool idea, but at Alpari there is no option to withdraw via VISA for some reason i couldn't find such an option

Files:
13l06.png  9 kb

Vladon:

Great idea, but at Alpari there is no option to withdraw with VISA for some reason I could not find such an option

Can you withdraw to kiwi, yandex?

Vladon:

Hi all, if anyone has seen the news webmoney in Ukraine has been shut down, all accounts are frozen and withdrawals are impossible. What to do? Is it possible to withdraw profit from my personal account to Visa or MasterCard?

PayPal is also banned in Ukraine.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

WebMoney is blocked, what to do with funds in my account?

FAQ, 2013.06.13 10:30

It's like you don't live in Ukraine... Now there is an urgent command to find money to pay back the "Vitya thousand", so they are cowardly.

"Missing dog, spaniel, three years old, redhead, bitch, motherfucker, how I hate this country" (c)

Vladon:

Great idea, but at Alpari there is no option to withdraw it via VISA

rbc does it....

aharata:

rbc is the way to do it....

rbc has not been seen in ukraine.

It's a problem, there's only a way through Manibuckers, I've withdrawn 20 quid to check. if they come to Manibuckers tomorrow, I'll use it.

GODZILLA:

The lawlessness is where and how?

More likely in Ukraine, the web manks are still transferring to the account. And we have the most natural cash-out, telecoms, the internet, our own banks, which can also be covered) Tax-free.

Transfer to WMX and free to the exchange, then anywhere.

Vladon:
In what depot? As far as I remember, in any service, including brokers, you can withdraw as you deposit and withdraw to a credit card, you cannot deposit to a coin and withdraw to a credit card.
You can withdraw to any payment system with which you have at least once input, the amount does not matter. You may also withdraw them to their 'Litpey' account even if you did not use it. Until recently, they did not even have a Lykpay account.

Katerina:
At F4you, you can withdraw to any payment system you have ever deposited with, regardless of the amount. It is also possible to withdraw to a Liquidpay account, even if you have not deposited. They didn't have any input from Lykpey until recently.
Withdrawing to Lykpei is a good idea - I have a personal account to try.

I don't understand why you can't just exchange your Webmoney for another electronic currency at an online exchanger? The wallets are functioning. Or hryvnya WM is not accepted anywhere else?
Reason: