[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 60

sammi61:

00-05 dhtvz vj Moscow time?

Terminal ...

Roman.:

Refer to John Katana's Rabbit indicator - search here for answers...

Thanks, I'll have a look.

Oh! I wanted to do that with Murray... But I have to play around with it first :o)

It's a real shame that Murray levels are still ignored. I don't know how to use it, it's a very good chopper and the algorithm is simple.

Hello! A huge request. I need an EA based on a standard fractal indicator.
The rules are very simple;
1. When the top fractal opens, you should open to sell.
2. When a lower fractal appears, you should open to buy.
3. Stop loss and take profit in the settings.
Maybe someone has a ready one?

Hello all ! I like to trade with my tongue and fingers. I don't trust robots as much as I used to. Looking for a script that would simplify the work of opening orders set stops and take profit. The essence is that I go to one point with two orders at once, after the first take has triggered, I put a stop of the second order to BU or under ass and then I wait till the happiness comes (i.e. when the second take would trigger). It is necessary to perform all these actions according to a pre-described scheme for each symbol because we often have little time to make a decision. It may be interesting not only for me, and I can't believe nobody has written such a script. I searched all over the internet, may be I searched badly, please help me, dear programmers. Autograph, please do not offer, for .... I was trying to poke the mouse, besides listening to his beeping is only for special fans. Thanks in advance and would be grateful for your help.

And about the autograph, yes :o))) Not everyone can stand the sounds. Especially until you turn them all off, and there are twenty instruments on it... And every time you turn the system on :o) Fucking hell

Good day! I have seen many different scripts for working with pending orders, but I have a question.

Is there a script that allows you to use while the market is closed (at weekend), set all stops and profits and go to bed without waiting for market opening. The smart machine will do everything for you when market opens? ) Please, write such a script or an Expert Advisor, it does not matter.

caspe:

Good day! I have seen many different scripts for working with pending orders, but I have a question.

Is there a script that allows you to use while the market is closed (at weekend), set all stops and profits and go to bed without waiting for market opening. The smart machine will do everything for you when market opens? ) Please, write such a script or an Expert Advisor, it does not matter.

It would be easier to do it on Friday night. It is usually "dead" and there is plenty of time for "housework". Good luck anyway.

Hello! I have been developing a Forex strategy for two years. I have been trading in real life for a year now. Unfortunately, constant work does not allow me to trade with maximum output: i miss entries and then i fall to the bottom. However I'm profitable. I came to a conclusion - I need an Expert Advisor. Then the quality of deals will improve and I can better optimize them, because it takes me two days to recalculate my trading history. In fact, the system is not very complicated: I use one indicator and trailing stop-loss Expert Advisor. I will not squander my intellectual effort. Who wants to collaborate and help write the Expert Advisor write ZhmakovEM@mail.ru. Competent work done I will pay.

Hello, who can help me.... I need a simple EA that opens 10 orders with 1.00 lot in one and the same side with a profit of 10 pips and no stop loss. after closing the profit, it immediately opens 10 more orders in the same direction to infinity. please help me!

I have a huge question to you guys, who can make me an Expert Advisor that opens 10 orders at once with a profit of 10 points without a stop loss, so all orders open in the same direction and it can be changed if only to sell or only to buoy.
Reason: