Make a certification service for programmers ... - page 7

A100:
I wasn't referring to a specific calculation, but to the general case. I think double counting and/or undercounting of something does matter, sometimes critically.
If you believe i have not seen any cases when a new tick came in the moment of searching for orders that did something with our orders, i admit this possibility, but again i do not see what would be wrong with the calculations in such circumstances. By the way, it would be much easier and quicker to check Volume instead of number of orders or order parameters.

help:

Если при поступлении новой котировки выполнялась функция start(), запущенная на предыдущей котировке, то пришедшая котировка будет проигнорирована советником. Все пришедшие во время выполнения программы новые котировки программой игнорируются до тех пор, пока не завершится очередное выполнение функции start(). После этого функция start() будет запущена только после прихода очередной новой котировки.

i.e. the "order list" is copied when start() is run and taki itself is not updated...

TheXpert:
Bullshit, I'm still getting people added to the "problem solved" application.

if he's not a bot?

One of the people added yesterday and the rating is already 350 and a penny.

MrGold166:
Believe it or not, I haven't really seen a case at all.
So far in practice I haven't come across any, I think it will work in 99.8% of cases

snowman:

Isn't he a bot?

one of those added yesterday and already has a rating of 350 and a penny

I actually think someone decided to troll me :) after the publication of the previous post 3 new challengers :)

Swan:
help:
i.e. the "order list" is copied when start() is run and taki itself is not updated...
strange conclusion which is in no way supported by the quote.

TheXpert:
I actually think someone decided to troll me :) after the publication of the previous post 3 new challengers :)

me too )

ZS: it's a bot, complained about it )

MrGold166:
strange conclusion, which is in no way confirmed by the quote.

All predefined variables, as well as the list of orders are updated when a new quote arrives.

When we run start(), the Expert Advisor copies all this stuff into its environment and works with a copy of data... it does not react to new ticks.

It may seem strange, but it works that way.

Swan:

It may be strange, but that's how it works.

It does not apply to warrants.

Swan:

It does, you can check it.

int start()
  {
   int Total=OrdersTotal();
   while(!IsStopped())
      {
      Comment(Total);
      Sleep(1000);
      }
   return(0);
  }

Open multiple orders, run the EA. Open or close an order, the amount will not change.

The OrdersTotal() function updates the list of orders.

)))))))))

oil picture

Reason: