Examples: Idleness is the Stimulus to Progress, or How to Work with Graphics Interacively

New article Idleness is the Stimulus to Progress, or How to Work with Graphics Interacively has been published:

An indicator for interactive working with trend lines, Fibo levels, icons manually imposed on a chart. It allows you to draw the colored zones of Fibo levels, shows the moments of the price crossing the trend line, manages the "Price label" object.

On an english-speaking forum I've met an interesting description of Fibo levels interpretation. The main idea is the correction of impulse moving is approaching to the region between 38,2 и 61,8 %. As I've watched the video uploaded there and as I've tried to draw the Fibo levels on the charts by myself, I came to using this tool in my own practice.

I won't rest upon the advantages and disadvantages of this system. I want to tell another thing here. As I'm naturally lazy (supposing that I'm not alone in this) and all this endless drawings and redrawings of fibs for searching that reverse zone on a chart have bored me enough, I decided to put a part of working on the MQL4.

The main problem that I need to solve is the automatic displaying of the zones with some colors on the price chart from the hand-drawn fibs. It is not a secret that the color displaying of the objects improves thiers vivid perception. Agree, that it is much more easier to percept an object on a chart, than to analyse a variety of lines with a numbers specified on them all the time.

Author: Vladimir

Hi Vladimir

Your presentation is very interesting, and i endorse my cumpliments for your labour. Infortunatly, there's something wrong with your set of indicators, as the only thing that appears on the chart is the price within a square, and on the left bottom the name of the pair with a number (i suppose it is the fibo number at~the moment). By other side, the two

indicatiors mentioned on your text when displayed are in russian, which turns it hard to understand as you can imagine (except for a russina).

Please provide correction in order it can appear the chart grafism equivalent to your first chart representation.

Much obliged.

netpacman (netpacman@sapo.pt)

Reason: