People's complaints/suggestions - page 2

Contender:

By the way, how did that extravaganza end?

Yura went down on principle, and as a result -

Article removed, no money transferred.

Contender:

Don't take it personally.

It's just slang:

"leaker" - advisor;

"grail" - untested "plummer."

A "scam" is an attempt to sell a "grail".

:)

IvanIvanov:

I picked a fight with someone a year ago precisely because I took his words - as an official statement.....

And it turned out this way - water, of course the behaviour of some moderators lowers the rating of the company as a whole, as they write first then think....

You would also think first and write later. Or better yet don't write such "masterpieces"

Rosh:
You would also think first and then write. Or better yet, don't write such "masterpieces".
What are you talking about?

IvanIvanov:
What are you talking about?
I quoted you your message. About him.

Rosh:
I quoted your message to you. About him.

You know! It's good that I think first and then speak, it has helped me out more than once....

And when someone accuses you in public of sins, believe me - it can be upsetting, and if the accuser has high status - it's good that I have managed to separate the individual moderator from the company's point of view in general...

I've seen dozens of times traders leave a broker simply because a cuckoo is sitting on the TP's phone and talking nonsense, pardon the expression...

One has to be aware of one's own influence as it can be for good - and for bad.... one should not underestimate one's own influence...... each and every one of us...

Public moderators are users of the resource just like everyone else. Only they have a high rating, have been on the resource for many years and have access to some specific functions. That's why such misunderstandings occur when a moderator starts behaving like a common user. And the average user in spite of their title (moderator) starts exaggerating the importance of their statements.

The forum is getting more interesting.

DmitriyN:
The forum is getting more interesting.

Ehehe..... it's much more interesting to take profits than to argue on the forum, when I have an argument with someone, the market goes against me at once..... I've checked many times...

Even EAs are losing money... :-)))))))))))))))))

IvanIvanov:

Ehehe..... it's much more interesting to take profits than to argue on the forum, when I have an argument with someone, the market goes against me at once..... I've checked many times...

Even EAs are losing money... :-)))))))))))))))))

What a convenient excuse. )))
Reason: