Pure maths, physics, logic (braingames.ru): non-trade-related brain games - page 14

TheXpert:
Well, you started off thinking right. And then, boom, you got your reasoning wrong.
Why did you make a mistake? The heat capacity of the balls does not change, you can stretch them, you can flatten them with a sledgehammer to a coin. We needed N calories to get a delta of 1 gram, so it is still the same. It's the same as before.

Mischek:
Why was it wrong?
I'll tell you in half an hour.)

TheXpert:
I'll tell you in half an hour.)
Don't forget the sledgehammer.)

Mischek:
Don't forget the sledgehammer.)
You're scaring me, aren't you? ) I won't argue with you in the championship then.)

TheXpert:
Are you intimidating me? ) I won't argue with you in the championship then.)
Nah )) What's the matter with you? I thought you went to the garage to check it out for half an hour. I thought you went to the garage for half an hour to check the battery.)

Mischek:
Nah )) What's the matter with you? I thought you went to the garage to check it out for half an hour. I thought you went to the garage for half an hour to check the battery.)

Nah, I think my answer is right, the explanation is obvious. Just wanted you to suffer a little more :)

________

Alexei, come on.

TheXpert:
No, I think my answer is correct, the explanation is obvious. I just wanted you to suffer a little more :)

It is not correct at least because even if the volume changes, the heat capacity changes, in this problem we have no obvious reasons to believe that the volume has changed.

All right, it is lying on the table and it flattens out, but the changes in height will be compensated by the increase in size along the equator and the volume will not change.

Mischek:

It is not correct at least because even if volume changes, the heat capacity changes, in this problem we have no obvious reason to believe that the volume has changed.

Well, there's a hint. It says in the scriptures that the ball is iron.

MetaDriver:

Well, there's a hint. The scripture says the balloon is iron, not ice, for example.

I don't think so. There shouldn't be any slippery points. The answer is probably plain and simple.

Mischek:

It is not correct if only because even if volume changes, we have no clear reason to believe that the volume has changed.

Andrei's got it, he knows physics well.

All right, it is lying on the table and it flattens out, but the changes in height will be compensated by the increase in size along the equator and the volume will not change.

Misha, why is it compensated?

There's another one coming.

(5 points):

Megamozg collected various stones and one day found a very beautiful specimen. The stone was shaped like a convex polyhedron and consisted of several different materials. Could Megamogz always put such a stone on a shelf on one of its facets in a stable position?

Reason: