Advertising. Product Announcements and Releases for the Market. - page 6

newdigital:

There are two ways -

• a business creates a product and doesn't bother. Potential users will understand and see everything, and will definitely buy the best of it. Potential customers know what to do. People will see the best product - and they will start buying it immediately. There is no need for advertising and promotion.

Can you give me some examples, from today, from now?

newdigital:
That's it, I'm tired ....
No, that's not fair ((

Mischek:
Can I give you some examples from today, from now...

From today's world? What makes me, for example, click on the Market link and look for something there? I do not sell anything ... the word "Market" is not hallucinogenic to me - it does not induce an overwhelming desire to buy ...

Anyway, I'm tired. That's it...

newdigital:

From today's world? What makes me, for example, click on the Market link and look for something there? I do not sell anything ... the word "Market" is not hallucinogenic to me - it does not induce an overwhelming desire to buy ...

Anyway, I'm tired. that's it...

is it a question for me? or a modern example of the thesis that business creates a product and does not care ...

I have my own product thread, but I don't keep it on purpose. Every seller has a profile and a wall on which they can write whatever they want. That's what I do. And whoever needs it can find information there about new products and updates. And by the way, customers can always leave comments or ask questions.

Probably, customers don't know about it. But if you make it a well-known rule, you don't have to make anything up. And the walls will become more lively.

newdigital:

• The seller's branch (it will be where the seller wants it - his personal branch)

Where only the seller has a say :-)

On the one hand - a branch discussing the product is good, but the right conclusions - there will be unconstructive criticism, as well as black anti-pyre, self-promotion and so on.

Lizar:

I have my own product thread, but I don't keep it on purpose. Every seller has a profile and a wall on which they can write whatever they want. That's what I do. And whoever needs it can find information there about new products and updates. And by the way, customers can always leave comments or ask questions.

Probably, customers don't know about it. But if you make it a well-known rule, you don't have to make anything up. And the walls will become more lively.

By the way YES. The wall is in the profile. And don't make a big deal out of it.

It's all bullshit. But who deleted my ad?! Come on, now!

joo:
It's all bullshit. But who deleted my ad?! Come on, now!
Maybe Bolkonsky?

Mischek:
Maybe Bolkonsky?

He can. I mean, he'd like to be able to.

ZS. So how do you advertise your product now? Nothing but enemies. :)

Zzzzzz. It's been going on quietly for almost a year. No one saw it or didn't want to see or notice it. And then... Kill it already. Balkonsky, kill her.

Reason: