The market is always wrong - page 9

VBAG:
That's it, my friends! My brain is curled up in the integral - we have to rest.
And then learn, learn and learn.

P.S. usdjpy, but it works!!! blah-blah-blah.
And yet it spins.

VBAG:

Another question. Is the reaction of dealing centres to the use of such systems known? After all, 70 contracts at a time would stress them out.

For a normal brokerage company there is no problem. The system just keeps open positions with positive swaps. It trades on positions with negative swaps. What can be the problem in this situation?

usdjpy:
VBAG:

Another question. Is the reaction of dealing centres to the use of such systems known? After all, 70 contracts at a time would stress them out.

For a normal brokerage house there is no problem at all. The system just holds positions with positive swaps open. And it trades slowly on positions with negative swaps. What can be the problem in this situation?

No brokerage company will tolerate such "participants" for a long time. This is my subjective opinion. They are interbank technologies and there are a lot of nuances.
I think this problem is beyond the scope of this forum,
let's discuss it via mail favorit_box@inbox.ru,
Regards,
Vladimir.

VBAG:
usdjpy:
VBAG:

For a normal brokerage house, there are no trabs in sight. The system just holds positions with positive swaps open. And it trades on positions with negative swaps. What could be the problem in this situation?
I think this problem goes beyond the scope of this forum,
let's discuss it via email favorit_box@inbox.ru,
Problems beyond the scope of this forum are discussed on Finlist in the Arbitration thread. I don't think it's a good idea to send out a mailing list.

usdjpy:
VBAG:
usdjpy:
VBAG:

For a normal brokerage house, there are no trabs in sight. The system just holds positions with positive swaps open. And it trades on positions with negative swaps. What could be the problem in this situation?
I think this problem goes beyond the scope of this forum,
let's discuss it by post favorit_box@inbox.ru,
Problems beyond the scope of this forum are discussed on Finlist in the Arbitration thread. I don't think it's a good idea to send out a mailing list.
Absolutely right! There is a branch and this is where the discussion on this topic should be.

Swaper has worked a full week

Server: SIG-Demo.com
Login: 1000143061
Investor: 7mtlive (read only password)

Full stack in the attached file

Files:
statement_1.zip  11 kb

usdjpy:
And yet it spins (c) Galileo
It's spinning the wrong way, judging by the count 1000132033. From 10,000 there's 5,700 left.

That works out to just over a per cent a week?

FION:
So that's a little over a percentage per week?
The balance should add up to about 5% a month. The balance seems to grow linearly and steadily.

Equity is just over 4% a week. But the funds are growing in a non-linear and unstable way.

usdjpy:
FION:
It turns out - just over a percent a week?
The balance should add up to about 5% a month. The balance seems to grow linearly and steadily.

Equity is a little over 4% a week. But the funds are growing in a non-linear and unstable way.

There will be a flat summer and the figure should improve.
Reason: