Advertising. Product Announcements and Releases for the Market. - page 5

newdigital:

And if there are two threads - one with people, the other with the vendor with all his products - then there is multiple promotion of everything - both the vendor's products and our forum.

it's an illusion.

the conversation turned to - how to rebuild the architecture of the site to boost sales on the market

but the architecture is great as it is, and rebuilding it won't boost sales, and the products are already shimmering at the top

it means you don't need anything at all ...

• sellers are doing a lot of promotion by putting widgets on their third party sites
  • customers are all buying

and everything is fine and going their way.

Then there is nothing to discuss.

newdigital:

it means nothing at all ...

• sellers are doing a lot of promotion by putting widgets on their third party sites
  • customers are all buying

and everything is fine and going their way.

There is nothing to discuss.

Well, the seller needs a vote in Feedback.

Maybe the user pushes the wrong button and gets angry that it does not work and shouts at the vendor, the market, Putin and the spring snow.

And no one reads the manuals.

Mischek:

it's an illusion.

the conversation turned to - how to rebuild the architecture of the site to boost sales on the market

but the architecture is fine as it is, and rebuilding it won't boost sales, and products are already shifting at the top

So already two large third-party forums in the illusion of this idea. :)

An illusion is this - it's when someone thinks: "Here, people will see that it's good, and they'll buy it".

I went to a respected website and there's an advert for a Nissan Patrol... It's a good car - I've driven it across West Africa. Are they all deluded over there at Nissan Patrol if they're advertising the best?

Mischek:

The vendor should be given a voice in reviews.

Maybe the user presses the wrong button and gets angry that it does not work and shouts at the vendor, the market, Putin and the spring snow, I am sick of this weather

And no one reads the manual.

The reviews are not the shoulder. Two people talk to each other "quietly" and go their separate ways.

I sometimes read ... :)

newdigital:

So already two large third-party forums are under the illusion of this idea. :)

The illusion is this - it's when someone thinks, "People will see it's good and they'll buy it".

I went to a respected website and there's an advert for a Nissan Patrol... It's a good car - I've driven it across East Africa. Are they all delusional over there at Nissan Patrol as well?

very quick conversion to the Nissan Patrol, I don't get the connection.

newdigital:

Feedback is not a shoulder to cry on.

Well hello . I haven't bought anything in 10 years without hearing the opinions of those who bought it.

There are two ways -

• a business creates a product and doesn't bother. Potential users will understand and see everything, and they will definitely buy the best of it. Potential customers know what to do. People will see the best product - and they will start buying it immediately. There is no need for advertising or promotion.
  • If a business creates a product and knows that it needs to be advertised and promoted, people will not buy it, even if it is the best in the world. Without promotion with leverage, they won't.

Mischek:
Hello. I haven't bought anything in 10 years without hearing from someone who's bought it.

First you have to make it so that you want to buy something at all. An irresistible desire to go to the Market and buy something.

We're talking about different things.

That's it, I'm tired ....
Reason: