Is martin so bad? Or do you have to know how to cook it? - page 27

iModify:

Dear Z_Expert, I understand your rudeness today and not just today.

Your rudeness correlates well with your drawdowns.

Regularly watching your PAMM, "correct" MM, I understand it does not help you in trading.

I do not understand why the introductory video on testing the Expert Advisor should be banned?

iModify:

If the advertisement was removed, it means someone needs it.

Since you have also acknowledged that it was an advertisement, the next one will be the end of all advertising and access to your profile.

iModify:
I'm boorish all the time :)

sergeev:

Since you also acknowledged that it was advertising, the next one will be the end of all advertising and access to the profile.

Yes, I already understood that here you can discuss only what is profitable.

Where's the advertising? Justify? Is testing an expert an advertisement?

It seems that the forum was created to promote the "right idea".

TheXpert:
I'm boorish all the time :)

Noticed))) I'm sorry.)) Nothing personal)))

iModify:

the forum was created to promote the "right idea".

and it's not your PR.

sergeev:
and she is not your PR unequivocally.

...Did you understand what you said))

?

iModify:

Yes, I've understood that we can only discuss what's profitable here.

Where is the advertising? Justify? Testing of the Expert Advisor is an advertisement?

It feels like a forum was created to promote the "right idea.

This forum has been created to popularize MQL5.

This includes communication between programmers, questions on programming, as well as indirectly the development of TS, a place where the trader can meet with the programmer.

If you are not satisfied with something in your EA or TS, you can ask them, and they are always ready.

If you have a ready EA, it is working and you are happy with it, and you don't need help in debugging it, then you should go straight to the Market or Signals (because posts like yours are advertising, hidden or overt, it is not important).

iModify:

...Did you understand what you said))

?

I repeat for tankers, you will advertise on the forum and there will be a bathhouse. is that clearer?

I recommend you save your energy for the customers. your excuses are not interesting here.

Urain:

This forum was created to popularize MQL5.

This includes communication between programmers, questions on programming, as well as indirectly the development of TS, a place where trader can meet with the programmer.

If you are not satisfied with something in your EA or TS, you can ask them, and they are always ready.

If you have a ready-made Expert Advisor, it is working and you are happy with it, and you do not need help with debugging, etc., then you should go straight to the Market or Signals (because posts like yours, this is advertising, hidden or overt, it is not the point).

The first post of all the recent ones, which is in line with the level of this forum.

That's where people without masks come in.

Reason: