Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 1223

Koldun Zloy:

Why do you make up your own problems? There are enough of them as it is.

Just make two separate functions.

Thank you, I probably will, but you always want to improve.

Comments not related to this topic have been moved to "Questions from MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 beginners".

Hello Help for newcomers, I bought an indicator with a code for authorisation ... I was just told: in settings there is an autorisation code that must be entered there

Arkin Nabirov:
Hello, help a newcomer, I bought an indicator with a code for authorization ... I was just told: in the settings there is an autorisation code that is where the code should be entered

There are NO AUTHORISATION CODEs when you buy from the Marketplace.

Магазин торговых роботов для MetaTrader 5
Магазин торговых роботов для MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Официальная витрина приложений для торговли из терминала

Vladimir Karputov:

There are NO AUTHORISATION CODEs when you buy something from the Market.

You don't have to go to the Marketplace to buy something for the terminal. The person could have bought it somewhere else. And there, the programmer entered the authorisation code into his product to authorise the purchase. The world is a much wider place.

Artyom Trishkin:

You don't have to go to the Market here to buy something for the terminal. The person could have bought it somewhere else. And there to authorise the purchase, the programmer entered an authorisation code into his product. The world is a much wider place.

Are you talking about Klitschko?

Arkin Nabirov:
Hello Hello, i just got a newbie, i bought an indicator with authorization code ... i was told to enter the autorisation code in the settings

Forum on Trading, Automated Trading Systems and Strategy Tests

FAQ from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4

Artyom Trishkin, 2020.06.15 12:10

You start the indicator in the terminal. You will see its settings window. There should be a field called "autorisation code". Enter in it the code you were given.

Alexey Viktorov:

Is that Klitschko you're talking about?

I don't know who he is.

The question was about something else, but I'll answer .... It wasn't a purchase, it was a bonus for buying two EAs. I think it was still essentially a buy.... I think it was still essentially a buy at but it's not worth focusing on. I asked for an indicator for this bonus, I got an indicator and its autorisation code via Skype. Now the question is ,,how to activate it?

Arkin Nabirov:
The question was about something else, but I will answer .... It was not a purchase, it was a bonus for buying two EAs. I think it was still essentially a buy.... I think it was still essentially a purchase from but it is not worth focusing on. I asked for an indicator for this bonus, I got an indicator and its autorisation code via Skype. Now the question is ,,how to activate it?

Run it in the terminal first. There may not be any questions there either.

Reason: