Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 1221

The terminal is installed in the default path, on the HDD drive. The -portable key is not applied. How to run testing (optimisation) on an SSD drive?

Any advice, if anyone knows.

The Sounds folder has appeared in the MQL5 directory, empty for some time now. I was expecting that now the sounds can be moved to it.
But nothing came out of it. Only sounds located in C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5\Sounds, including system sounds, work here.

Is it possible to use sounds from ..MQL5/Sounds ?

(I occasionally save a copy of everything in my backups, so I have to take MQL5 directory separately, sounds separately - not convenient)

Vladimir Karputov:
Terminal is installed on default path, on HDD drive. The -portable key is not applied. How to run testing (optimisation) on SSD disk?

1) start "service - agent manager", delete agents in the service tab, if any.

2) create folder on SSD drive, copy metatester64.exe from terminal program folder to this folder, run this file, add agents on services tab.

3) Start the tester, in the agents tab in the local section disable all agents, leave one agent enabled. In the Local network farm section right-click add agents from the second step, do not forget to check the checkbox to use a cluster of agents in the local network.

Almost all agents work on SSD

Hello! Does anyone have a pyramiding script ready for MT5?

Can you tell me what the i symbol means next to the quotes?

foma17:
Hello! Does anyone have a ready-made pyramiding script for MT5?

What is your definition of "pyramiding"?

Hi all!

If I have netting mode and a position with 2 contracts, my question is: Is there any way to set stop loss and take profit separately for each contract?

user4321:

Hi all!

If I have netting mode and a position with 2 contracts, my question is: Can I somehow set a stop loss and take profit separately for each contract?

no

prostotrader:

no

Is it possible to solve this with two counter pending orders?

User_mt5:
Can this be solved by two counter pending orders?

need )

Reason: