Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 460

-Aleks-:

Yes, but these are piecemeal instances and viewing in a browser - I'm interested in a graphic bmp file though.

Or maybe someone knows a third-party program for batch plotting and converting them to graphic file(s)?

bmp is a bitmap image. Each pixel in the image corresponds to a byte in the file.

Karputov Vladimir:
You don't need a kanvas here. You just upload your array to the indicator buffer and take a screenshot of the chart in one of three formats (*.jpg, *.png, *.bmp).

I've thought about it, but you need a scaling algorithm, and where to get one...

Artyom Trishkin:
bmp is a bitmap image. Each pixel of the image corresponds to a byte in the file.

Would it damage the target?

-Aleks-:

I've thought about it, but you need a scaling algorithm, and where to get one...

Could it damage the target?

See here \MQL5\Scripts\Examples\Canvas\Charts\ for examples of pie charts, graphs and histograms.

Karputov Vladimir:
See here \MQL5\Scripts\Examples\Canvas\Charts\ for examples of pie charts, graphs and histograms.
Where-where?

IsResourceCreate() suitable for this purpose? If so, how do you handle an array of numbers to convert it to a picture - should the empty space be filled with zeros?

-Aleks-:
Where-where?

In MetaEditor in the Navigator window: Scripts\Examples\Canvas\Charts\

Karputov Vladimir:

In the MetaEditor in the "Navigator" window: Scripts\Examples\Canvas\Charts\

Thank you for the clarification. What if I need it for MT4?

Karputov Vladimir:

I don't get it.

The closet is full of junk, dug out my old system, oh man, it's buzzing. And it remembers the site, which is amazing......................

only not a single terminal, thought hackers had stolen it, HP is finished, can I retire or is it possible to install a terminal?

Reason: