Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 387

valeriy odintsov:

Can you tell me if there is a clock in mt4? Preferably with a second hand.

or maybe there is an Expert Advisor that would display the time somewhere in the bottom line of the terminal

If you have a code base, there is an analogue clock indicator called ClockAnalog, search there.

Who knows how to determine the angle of the line from the two ectremes? I've searched all over the place and it's all different.

Surely someone has already determined the angle of the line using software.

forexman77:

Who knows how to determine the angle of the line from the two ectremes? I've searched all over the place and it's all different.

Surely someone has already determined the angle of the line using software.

Determine the tangent of the angle of inclination and use it to determine the angle. And the tangent is the ratio of the cathetuses of a right triangle.

In your case, you should take the price difference in points and divide it by the number of candlesticks between the extrema. The angle may not be absolutely accurate in degrees, but it is absolutely sufficient for the comparative analysis.

Alexey Viktorov:

Determine the tangent of the angle of inclination and from that determine the angle. And the tangent is the ratio of the cathetuses of a right triangle.

In your case, you take the price difference in points and divide it by the number of candlesticks between extrema. The angle may not be absolutely accurate in degrees, but it is absolutely sufficient for the comparative analysis.

Thank you.

There's another problem here. I can't figure out how to deal with it.

forexman77:

Thank you.

There's another problem here. The angle changes at different scales of the graph ) I can't figure out how to deal with it.

No way

Question on the terminal - where the rows of orders. there is a blue line - which I do not know what it is for. is there any way to make a similar line - which would be on the profit orders to be green? to immediately see them

Roman Shiredchenko:

And so are zeros... I don't understand anything...

Roman, hi. You are displaying xBuffer_Time[SIZE+1], and you memorized xBuffer_Time[SIZE]

valeriy odintsov:
Question about the terminal: Where are the order lines, there is a blue line which i don't know what it is for.

The user creates the blue line himself - by selecting the order line with the mouse. The user can deselect it by clicking on the blank field below the list, on the balance, or by Ctrl+Space.

The green and red line represents orders which are close to the TP and SL respectively, the green line represents also the orders which are close to the trigger level.

If you sort the list by profit, the profitable ones will be visible immediately. They will not be highlighted in colour if there is no SL/TP, the terminal is not able to do that.

forexman77:

Thank you.

There's another problem here. The angle changes at different scales of the graph ) I can't figure out how to deal with it.

That is why I wrote that the absolute angle in degrees will not match, but for comparative analysis is enough. How much one angle will be changed, by the same amount the other will be changed. And it is quite possible to compare them. And it is also possible to compare only the tangents of these angles. Maybe that's enough too.

Alexey Viktorov:
That is why I wrote that the absolute angle in degrees will not be correct, but it will be quite enough for a comparative analysis. How much one angle will be changed, the other will be changed by the same amount. And it is quite possible to compare them. And it is also possible to compare only the tangents of these angles. Maybe that's enough too.

The scale should not change in the tester. It means that everything will be more or less correct. The same scale should be set in the Expert Advisor.

In general, of course, everything is somehow unstable. There is probably nothing we can do about it. If only the scale can be set programmatically.

Reason: