Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 133

I got 1$ in my account, I read that it depends on the rating, is it true or not?

sneak:

Tell me, 50 rating $1 every week? Who has 5000 he gets $100 a week?

And three meals a day at Asteria on the house.

Good afternoon.

I keep mastering MQL5 Wizard.

When generating an Expert Advisor, by default it contains Expert.mgh (Include\Expert\Expert.mgh).

Inside it there are Base, Trade, Signal, Money and Trailling.

The question is:

where and what should be changed to make signals from the indicators to buy or sell executed inversely, while stop loss, take profit and trilling are set as defined for buy and sell.

Or it should be changed in the signal itself?

Thank you in advance.

Мастер MQL5: Создание эксперта без программирования
Мастер MQL5: Создание эксперта без программирования
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Вы хотите быстро проверить торговую идею, не тратя времени на программирование? Выберите в "Мастере MQL5" нужный тип торговых сигналов, подключите модули сопровождения позиций и управления капиталом - на этом вся работа закончена. Создайте свои реализации модулей или закажите их через сервис "Работа" - и комбинируйте новые модули с уже существующими.
Files:

Hello Dear Professionals!

I've been longing to try out the "JapaneseCandlestick_patternsresearch"(https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/101),

I think that the indicator should be attached to the Expert Advisor, I tried it and failed.

I can't figure out how to attach it to an EA, I tried it and it didn't work.

I cannot pull out the data from OnCalculate and iCustom() does not work.

Исследование паттернов (моделей) японских свечей
Исследование паттернов (моделей) японских свечей
  • Dmitry
  • www.mql5.com
Построение графиков японских свечей и анализ свечных моделей — удивительное направление технического анализа. Преимущество японских свечей в том, что они представляют данные таким образом, что появляется возможность увидеть динамику внутри данных. В данной статье мы рассмотрим типы свечей, классификацию свечных моделей и напишем индикатор, распознающий свечные паттерны.

Sergey5:

Or does it have to be corrected in the signal itself?

Thanks in advance.

You should edit the signals you want to use in your EA.
Only before editing, save the signal file with a new name and change the name inside the signal to your own (e.g. MYSIGNAL) and compile it.
Now, when you build a new EA, you can select the signal MY SIGNAL from the list of available signals.
After that, edit your new signal as you wish.

barabashkakvn:
I have to correct the signals you want to use in your EA.

Thank you very much!

It all worked out.

Tomorrow I will learn how to put a limit on the spread size for opening trades.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте - Документация по MQL5

Can anyone advise how to change the parameter by lot on a signed signal ?

Explain the difference between position opening modes:

1. Request Execution (current price request trading mode),

2. Instant Execution (trading mode at streaming prices),

3. Market Execution (market order execution mode),

4. Exchange Execution (exchange mode of trade order execution).

Can I get a link to read about it?

• www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте - Документация по MQL5

Can you tell me please ....before MT5 I closed a deal with one click (I hovered over the cross) and the deal was closed ...but now this mode doesn't work, why?

Who can explain what the bonus comes for?

Reason: