Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 110

Good afternoon !

Can you people tell me what the equivalent of 1 credit is ?

fima126:

Good afternoon !

Can you people tell me what the equivalent of 1 credit is ?

One U.S. dollar.

server:
Одному доллару США

Thank you

For beginners, where to start with which broker to open an account and whether it is even possible without a broker

PUH7:
What is the first step to open an account with a broker or is it even possible without a broker?

you can.

You can go directly to MetaQuotes

Why don't you post an Expert Advisor based on the ZigZag indicator?

I can't find information or understand how to create (generate) an EA by selecting a custom indicator in the list. For example there is no ADX signal in the list, or if I need a signal from another indicator, what should I do? There is an indicator that I am interested in, that successfully compiled and runs on a chart and positions open at the moment of its "switch" on the principle of parabolic. What should I do to create a signal for it to appear in the drop-down list during the EA generation? Sorry for the confusion.
Переход на новые рельсы: пользовательские индикаторы в MQL5
Переход на новые рельсы: пользовательские индикаторы в MQL5
  • Андрей
  • www.mql5.com
Я не буду перечислять все новые возможности и особенности нового терминала и языка. Их действительно много, и некоторые новинки вполне достойны освещения в отдельной статье. Вы не увидите здесь кода, написанного по принципам объектно-ориентированного программирования — это слишком серьезная тема для того, чтобы просто быть упомянутой в контексте как дополнительная вкусность для кодописателей. В этой статье остановимся подробней на индикаторах, их строении, отображении, видах, а также особенностях их написания по сравнению с MQL4.

Hello, I provide agents for the calculation, the processor is a 4-core good and the passes go very slowly the processor is almost not loaded at all. Please advise me what may be the problem, the earnings are only 0.01 credits per day and there should be 1 credit somewhere.

vik1991:
Hello, I provide agents for the calculation, the processor is a 4-core good and the passes go very slowly the processor is almost not loaded at all. Please advise what may be the problem, zarobotok only a day 0.01 credits and there should be somewhere to be 1 credit.
This is because the demand for computing resources is lower than supply.

vik1991:
The link is out of date.
No, it's fine, I just gave my link by accident. Yours is supposed to be:https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/vik1991/accounting/chooseout
Reason: