Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 106

tor4en:

Yes, the reports don't need to be sent at all.

And how fast is this method? First writing to a file and then sending to FTP. Won't there be a significant delay in this case?

FTP sends files, so they should be there by the time they are transferred.

Good day, please help,
I just installed MQL5 MetaTrader 5 and it has been working for 2 days now, but in Agent there are no processors, in the application itself the traffic is only Incoming and Outgoing, it is still 0. Why and how can I fix it?
2.interestingly with other computers, everything goes in Agent with their PR 88 and Passes 2, how can I calculate what will be my income, and when will vary income in Agent?
help please!!!!

Hello! Can anyone suggest whether it is possible to export information from Excel back to MT4? If you don't mind, the answer is here: vic239@gmail.com Thank you.

When I switched to another brokerage company the Expert Advisor started giving out strange bollinger lines. Has anyone experienced this?
Files:
11.jpg  318 kb

Lester When I switched to another brokerage company the Expert Advisor started giving out strange bollinger lines. Has anyone encountered anything like that?
So far, the picture is from the visualizer, not from the terminal. What does the terminal show in "another brokerage company"?

Yedelkin:
Here is a picture from the visualiser, not from the terminal. What does the terminal at the "other DC" show?
It showed the truth at all prices. That is, the price was always inside the channel at all timeframes. What we have here is something strange. This is the first time I am dealing with such a situation.

Lester: Showed the truth at all prices. That is, the price was always inside the channel at all time points. But here it's just not right. This is the first time I've encountered such a thing.
So what do you have a problem with: the visualizer, the terminal, the brokerage company?

Yedelkin:
So what do you have a complaint about: the visualiser, the terminal, the DC?
I don't know. So I asked" have any of you experienced this?

Lester:

Yedelkin: So what do you have a complaint about: the visualiser, the terminal, the DC?

I don't know.

OK, let's go the easy way. Show a screenshot of the same program, but when working not in the visualizer, but in the terminal. At the "new DC".

Yedelkin:
OK, let's take the easy way out. Show a screenshot of the same programme, but when working in the terminal rather than in the visualiser. At the "new DC".
Can't. After the check it does not leave anything as there is an error in the Expert Advisor regarding the execution mode (it was Market Execution and now it is Instant Execution).
Reason: