Gentlemen, would you like to feed the lawyers? - page 22

abolk:
I wonder how the VPS you were trying to get money for is doing?
Hmm, what are you implying?

Mischek:

But Yusuf was ahead of the curve so far and managed to get the money for the article.

Although of course Yusuf had a head start, a mobile phone.

So now Yusuf can use the fee to increase his head start by buying himself a couple more phones.

sand:
So now Yusuf can use the fee he received to increase his head start by buying himself a couple more phones.

It won't work. The article was about how to make money on forex using the Sultonov indicator.

The fee received for the article was successfully drained using this indicator.

Mischek:

It won't work. The article was about how to make money on forex using the Sultonov indicator.

The fee I received for the article was successfully drained using this indicator.

Reshetov's neural network, the Sultonov indicator. It all reminds me of something...

sand:
Reshetov's neural network, Sultonov's indicator. This all reminds me of something...
It's very hot in there. Try getting into a sauna and coming up with an idea, then putting it into code. There! It's always like a sauna in there. But the melons are delicious.

Mischek:
It's very hot in there. Try climbing into a sauna and coming up with an idea, then putting it into code. There! It's always like a sauna in there. But the melons are delicious.
How do they reproduce in a sauna...

Mischek:
It's very hot in there. Try climbing into a sauna and coming up with an idea, then putting it into code. There! It's always like a sauna in there. But the melons are delicious.
It's very hot there for bomber drivers and pizza delivery guys, and traders rarely move around and drink tea all day.

sand:
How do they breed in a sauna...
I have a feeling that they come to us to breed ))

Mischek:
They have been breeding here for a long time).

So their melons are tasty, but when they breed, they come to us. Flies separate, cutlets separate.

Now I understand why the Uzbek land is so rich in writers. They do not reproduce very much, but you have to occupy your time with something.

Why are you laughing, gentlemen? Give me a reason to laugh?

Why do you laugh no matter what happens, you laugh. You laugh when it's funny and when you want to cry, you fucking laugh all the time. Why?

Reason: