Trading Systems: What about Hedging Daily? - page 2

Hi,

1) I am a novice. Please someone advice whether I need to manually input any of the input parameters ar will the EA run just on default.

2) Do I have to enter anything in the input field ""How_Much_You_Xpect?____________ ="_______"; ""

3) Do I attach the EA to the EUR/JPY daily chart or the GBP/JPY daily chart or both.

Hai there,

you haven't respond to any of the questions raised here. Appreciate if u could answer all those Q.

You said you didnt backtest, but arent you the creator of backtesting hedge?

'Break Through The Strategy Tester Limit On Testing Hedge EA'

I have had this on forward test for a week now on IBFX demo and it has not placed a trade yet. I checked the logs and found what I believe to be an error but am not sure. Can any one explain these log entries and why it has not traded? There are simular entries on several different days.

15:05:00 Old tick EURJPYm1440 161.27000/161.31000
15:05:00 Old tick EURJPYm1440 161.28000/161.32001

jani:

Hai there,

you haven't respond to any of the questions raised here. Appreciate if u could answer all those Q.

Hi,

It seems the author of tis EA is not visiting this Forum or he may be intentionally do not want to help us. I wish he places a note on this forum telling his intentions, so that others do not waste time on this EA.
I also appreciate if the moderator of this forum tell us all about the author and his intentions.

Bamcoti:

I have had this on forward test for a week now on IBFX demo and it has not placed a trade yet. I checked the logs and found what I believe to be an error but am not sure. Can any one explain these log entries and why it has not traded? There are simular entries on several different days.

Hi,

It seems the author of tis EA is not visiting this Forum or he may be intentionally do not want to help us. I wish he places a note on this forum telling his intentions, so that others do not waste time on this EA.
I also appreciate if the moderator of this forum tell us all about the author and his intentions.

Chandra_Sekhar:
Bamcoti:

Hi,

If the author of this EA is not responding at all, then, why not we ourselves try to heal each other?

(i) It takes about 5 minutes to go through the code and read all the comments he has made (Read only the comments and do not try to understand the code).

(ii) Identify waht each external input is for. What function those external inputs do?

(iii) Identify what each internal input is for. What function those internal inputs do?

This knowledge gives us an idea about how the EA functions.

Now, my own personal question to you all: What does the very first external input "BlockOpening = false" does?

Hi,

I am running the EA on Alpari demo account since one week without any trades. Like many others I get the error 2008.08.27 08:29:28 DailyH: FileOpen - too many opened files.

Please advice

vixenme:
my ea still work with me, but i use mt4 the old version

Where can we get the old version of MT4?

Thanks.

don't u cry or yell.

this is not about versions of MT4, i guess. i guess that the author didn't post all files required by the EA.

reading thru the code, that's the only way to get it.

I just don't understand why the EA is made 1 yr ago but published now.

Reason: