MrGold166:

IMHO, you are delusional. Let's have customers assessed as well:

- writing 2-3 TORs with evaluation by programmers;

- a small dictation on the literacy of writing;

- a couple of essays - on the ability to express themselves coherently;

- To pass the tests, you will need to pay a fee - so $ 500;

What do you think of the offer?

Integer:

So the programmer has to teach everyone how to use the terminal? If this problem is so standard, and it is already standard to the point of being ironclad, shouldn't the terminal manufacturer take some measures in this regard?

What do the terminal developers have to do with it? If the Client, at best, posts a picture in the subject of the job without explanations, and at worst just uploads it to some file-sharing site and inserts the link to it only. He thinks that the Provider will know right away, by two letters, what is working wrong.

In general, many do not know how to work with our editor, so I suggest that performers (they tend to live here more and already know everything) give the customer a link to this article - 2. Message editor

Rosh:

What do the developers of the terminal have to do with it? If the Client, at best, puts a picture in the subject of the Job without any explanations, and at worst he uploads it to some file-sharing site and only inserts a link to it. He thinks that the Provider will know right away, by two letters, what is working wrong.

In general, many do not know how to work with our editor, so I suggest that performers (they tend to live here more and already know everything) give the customer a link to this article - 2. Message editor

yes Customers don't want to read: 1) the Rules 2) the "How to Order" article - and the links are published on the left above the top.

Moreover, every de jure Customer is recommended to read "How to order" when placing a solution - I am not sure they read it.

I made a proposal to servicedesk to place a link to the "step-by-step instructions" - have not yet done so.

The same place should also have a link to the "Message Editor".

And for them to read it - when they sign the form, they should put a "birdie" saying that they have read it? are you sure that they have read it?

Dima_S:

- a couple of essays - on the ability to express their thoughts coherently;

- to pass the tests, you'd have to pay a fee of, like, 500 quid;

How's that sound?

I do not know about you, but we have a face text control. So as not to get into big trouble for $20.

Rosh:

What do the developers of the terminal have to do with it? If the Client, at best, puts a picture in the subject of the Job without any explanations, and at worst he uploads it to some file-sharing site and only inserts a link to it. He thinks that the Provider will know right away, by two letters, what is working wrong.

I meant the case where nothing works at all in the customer's tester, but the programmer has it working. If it works, but not correctly, it is a different case. I must have misunderstood your message.

Integer:

... So you don't get into a lot of trouble for $20.

That's very true.

I've noticed, the less, the more trouble.

abolk:

and for them to read - when they sign, do they tick the box saying have they read it? are they sure they have read it?

The more ticks, the less they work. When a person alive gives the customer a link to the desired article in his message, the probability that it will be read is higher. As a result, there are fewer problems later when communicating with him or her.

Integer:
I meant the case when nothing works at all in the customer's tester , but the programmer's does. If it works, but not correctly, that is another case. I must have misunderstood your message.
I'm not even talking about the program working in the terminal's tester, but about the inability to correctly provide the results_of testing(checking for operability) of the ordered product: indicator, expert or something else - it doesn't matter.

abolk:

and what's not an excellent attestation of the topicstarter.

1) mistyping the nickname to refer to the Administration.

2) familiar address

in a hurry, don't be offensive.

Dima_S:

- a couple of essays - on the ability to express their thoughts coherently;

- To pass the tests, you'll have to pay a fee of about 500 quid;

What do you think of this suggestion?

)))) let's also test customers at the entrance to a computer shop for knowledge of hardware?

Reason: