Expert profiling conundrum - how not to exceed the 15 minute limit of the Championship - page 8

Urain:

Well, that's the problem - anything can happen in a month (given the current default mood in the USA), the market will go down and everyone who is tested in September will lose, while those tested in August have already passed, and if we don't make changes will pass to the championship.

Or will all owls be rechecked just before the championship?

You will be re-checked a few times, in a round robin fashion, according to the internal schedule. The conditions are the same for everyone - everyone will adapt the Expert Advisor to pass the test in the whole segment of the market, with all its peculiarities.

marketeer:
Will be retested several times, in circles, on an internal timetable. The conditions are the same for everyone - everyone will be adapting the EA to pass the test over the whole section of the market, with all its peculiarities.

Good if that's the case.

But I'm sorry is this your opinion or verified information?

Urain:

All right if that's the case.

But excuse me, is this your opinion or verified information?

Based on last year's experience.

marketeer,
are you interested in what the tester spends time on? - The process of generating ticks requires a certain amount of cumulative time. Try using your"profiler" to estimate this value. For example, by running an Expert Advisor.

Yedelkin:
marketeer,
are you interested in what the tester spends time on? - The process of generating ticks requires a certain amount of cumulative time. Try using your "profiler" to estimate this value. For example, run the Expert Advisor.
The time of tick generation before testing is not taken into account.

Urain:

All right if so.

But sorry is this your opinion or verified information ?

From last year's experience, the EA is tested if it has been modified, otherwise (unless you have uploaded a new version of the EA), why test it if the result will be the same ?

The testing period was constant

every tick 2010.01.01-2010.08.01

// Ну , как отсюда выйти ? Это я один так мучаюсь ?
Есть одно исключение, если разработчики по-ходу изменят версию тестера, то проверки будут организованы для всех экспертов.

Valmars:

From last year's experience, the EA is tested if it has been modified, otherwise (unless you have uploaded a new version of the EA), why test it if the result will be the same ?

The testing period was constant

That's why I was asking the question to the organisers. Two people two different answers.

Only the answer of the organiser's representative can dot and dot.

Valmars:
// Ну , как отсюда выйти ? Это я один так мучаюсь ?

Yeah, it's a bug in the engine. To defeat it, you need to switch to HTML representation (the [HTML] button at the top left), add the magic word <br> at the end, and then switch back to text mode.

But it's even better just to avoid getting into that puddle. To do this, you have to avoid inserting blocks at the very end of the text.

Before any insertion (code, picture, quote) I press <Enter> a couple of times, then I go up a line and now paste my block without risk of poking around in html.

;)

Urain:

Well, that's what is tense, in a month (yes, with the current default mood in the U.S.) anything can happen, the market will rush and get a loss all who are tested in September, and tested in August have already passed, and if you do not change will go to the championship.

Or will all the owls be rechecked just before the tournament?

The testing period is from 2011.01.01 to 2011.08.01.

But experts will be rechecked more than once, because we periodically add new types of tests.

Renat:

The test period is fixed from 2011.01.01 to 2011.08.01. That is, the end date will not change.

But experts will be rechecked more than once, because we periodically add new types of checks.

Well, it's an intrigue, we ran the test in the tester, (we determined the test time, profit) what else can we check there?

ZS on pips or what do you check?

Reason: