Automated Trading Championship 2007 - page 9

akbhaskar:
Hi, I'm unable to upload my file. My file name is aks.ex4. error is coming like only latin alphbets are allowed. kindly help

Read this:

'Unable to load file'

akbhaskar:
Hi, I'm unable to upload my file. My file name is aks.ex4. error is coming like only latin alphbets are allowed. kindly help

Press Ctrl+F5 to reset browser cache

I would like to ask the contest organizers to verify my expert, since even though I submitted a never version 1.4, I received a confirmation, that my 1.3 version is admitted to the contest (after I removed the old 1.3 and changed it for 1.4, so 1.3 should no longer be on the server). Thanks a lot.

Jan

The strategy report has not been tested on the last Experts sent, I delete the previous version then upload the new version but your tester program still outputs the results of my first EA? It is a multi currency EA. Thanking you in advance.

Hi,

For me, i've change my Expert version and upload it, but is not checked by your robot so if my new expert have errors, I will not able to change it after this afternoon because there is only 4hours before registration close :-(

Metaquotes, can you check it please ?

Big thanks
Yousky

Hi,

Now is only 34 minute left, but my new version EA is not checked by your robot, I have just changed the value of the TS. Please kindly check my EA before registration close.

Big thanks,

Hello Stringo,
About 8 hours ago I've update my EA to v1.2cc, but I keep receiving a comment that my old EA (v1.2c) is admitted to participate in the ATC. Please verify my update.
Thank you

Last cycle of automatic checking of EAs will be finished at 10:00 pm GMT. Please wait a few hours.

I have receive the message from Renat, he said: " Unfortunately, your expert is not admitted because of infringement of a rule 2.6 "
Any body can tell me what shall I do to make my expert be admitted?!

Rosh:
Last cycle of automatic checking of EAs will be finished at 10:00 pm GMT. Please wait a few hours.
Hello Rosh
Please check my private comment.
Thank you
Reason: