Market: pricing as a threshold of entry - page 2

Mischek:
As soon as you provide the unlocked code of a product you've bought from the Market, we'll be able to talk about something. So far there is nothing to talk about.

+1

papaklass:

With all due respect - Just don't make reference to the decompiler of MQL4 code as part of the discussion of MQL5 protection and protection of goods in the Market service.

papaklass:

PS: the MT4 decompiler has not dispelled your doubts?

I omitted all the flooding, but in essence: decompiler has long since stopped working, the last build it opened katza 218 or 224, further the hands are short,

and five has increased program security by an order of magnitude. So until a new decompiled (which is very doubtful) paranoia can discard.

By the way, concerning the confession, I am sure that if you manage to crack the code or at least post a working version of a downloaded product on a third party site, you can feel free to write about it to any employee of MQ (preferably Renat) and probably get a bonus. Such searches lead to increased protection for the platform. Hacking itself (quite a worthy activity) arose not from the desire to f*ck off, but from the need to find the weaknesses of protection...

Urain:

I left out all the flooding, but basically: the decompiler hasn't worked for a long time, the last build it unlocked was 218 or 224 kattsa, it's a bit short-handed...

224 normally opened, 226 seems to be the same (but sometimes there were problems), but 401-402 already refuses.

papaklass:

Urain here is a living representative of the question you asked me. The man does not understand that he has signed up to a criminal article with his post. I beg you, do not ask provocative questions.

Don't blather on. I didn't speak about breaking any specific code, moreover, I didn't speak about violation of someone's copyrights.

If I'm wrong, show me where I even hinted at violation of somebody's copyrights.

A to install on your PC different programs and utilities distributed at a reasonable price (the more so distributed in free access), no one has forbidden yet, also no one prohibited DECOMPIROVE YOUR PROJECTS.

PS

But if I wrote that I could decompile someone else's projects for free or for a fee (without authorship) the post would be fair...

Comrades, there is a bias towards protection - and this has already been discussed many times, so it turns out to be a cliché. So far, I have raised the question of pricing based solely on the cost of creating and demanding the product. Let's not put an insurance premium against theft into the price, at least not yet, in order to understand what it costs on its own.

papaklass:
224 opened normally - this is hacking.
I was talking about copyright infringement.
papaklass:

Urain here is a living representative of the question you asked me. The man does not understand that he has signed up to a criminal article with his post. I beg you, do not ask provocative questions.

Can you please point out the very article I signed up to in the context of my post?

papaklass:
224 opened normally - that's the hack.
papaklass:
224 opened normally - that's hacking.

It's a failure, thought Stirlitz.

He's paranoid, thought Mueller.

You're both pissed off, thought marketeer.

marketeer:
So far, I've asked the question of pricing.

Formulate the essence of the question, briefly, please.

marketeer:
Comrades, there is a bias towards the defence - and this has already been discussed many times, it turns out to be a cliché. So far I have raised the question of pricing based solely on the cost of creation and demand for the product. Let's not put a theft insurance premium in the price, at least not yet, to see what costs on its own.

The thread does not always develop the way the top starter asked.

To papaklass.

Dear Sir, you are full of verbiage but do not see the essence. Code breaking is not a criminal offence. You are prosecuted only for copyright infringement, namely, for commercial use of the unlocked product. And this has yet to be proven, any blah-blah on the forum is not proof, even your confession to the investigator is not proof (this is only evidence of your assistance in the investigation), the court needs hard facts, that in the context of information technology is not that simple matter.

So you are right that copyright compliance is more of a moral issue.

Mischek:

It's a failure, thought Stirlitz.

He's paranoid, thought Mueller.

You're both sick of it, thoughthe

+10
Reason: