Questions from a "dummy" - page 161

valeriil:
No, I think it's clear.
Ask the author of the expert, or you might not be able to guess. :)

tol64:
Обратитесь к автору эксперта, а то так можно и не отгадать. :)

Yes, he says: It's your robot now, you bought it, so deal with it.

valeriil: 

valeriil:
Contact the author of the expert, otherwise you might not be able to guess it. :)

Send the code to me in person or by e-mail - I'll try to help.

Or post it here for public discussion

valeriil:
He says, "It's your robot now. You bought it, deal with it.
Yeah. Dear author. )))

tol64:
Yeah. Lovely author. )))
All sorts of things happen in life.

My question is simple but I haven't found the answer. How to get the price of a fractal on 3 bars. In mql4, I did it like this: AO=iFractals(symbol,period,MODE_UPPER,3); How can I do it in mql5? The description of documentation is too complicated to understand the simple things. If anyone has an answer, please explain.

First create an indicator

fractal_handle=iFractals(_Symbol,_Period);

Then get the values

CopyBuffer(fractal_handle, 0, 0, 3, FractalUp); // верхние
CopyBuffer(fractal_handle, 1, 0, 3, FractalDw); // нижние

Here...We got the data on the last three bars...It is a general construction. The details are in the documentation.

We should keep in mind the time needed to build a fractal, and also, the fractal may not be there...

Karlson:

First create an indicator

Then get the values

Here...We got fractal data on the last three bars...This is a general construction. The details are in the documentation.

We should keep in mind the time needed to build a fractal, and also, the fractal may not be there...

Thank you. So, the result is in FractalUp, if there is a fractal, its price will be there, if there is no fractal, its price will be zero.)

DBL_MAX will be there.
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Именованные константы / Константы числовых типов
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Именованные константы / Константы числовых типов
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Именованные константы / Константы числовых типов - Документация по MQL5
Reason: