Question for the Admins - page 4

220Volt:

I don't want to be intrusive, but I'd like to know the management's attitude to delegating the function of determining the timeframe boundaries to the user (maybe there are some plans). It's not very solid to paint the graph with rectangles :).

The probability of implementation is 0%.

220Volt:

Allow user to call the bar 00:45 last on M1, anything earlier is not displayed.

This is already understood. (no chorus, please)

you write what you want but don't specify:

- where you want to see it in the settings.
- how it will be controlled by the terminal.
- why you cannot control the left bar of the chart now (this is the most interesting question)

Mischek:

Me too, but how ?

the broker uploaded m1 days instead of m1

the dailies got all the powers of the minutes

It is possible to programmatically check the history and not display what does not fit in the concept of "minutes

Renat:
There is a 0% chance of implementation.

Too bad, to be honest I don't understand why such issues don't have a very high priority.

220Volt:
It is possible to check the history programmatically and not display what does not fit into the concept of "minutes"

how ?

take all the minutes from the story and ...what ?

Mischek:

how ?

take all the minutes from the story and ...what ?

If we understand that there is no minute interval to the left of bar 30 (the difference between the open times of adjacent bars) - then we are out of minutes (or any other time frame, it has its own interval).
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства позиций
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства позиций
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства позиций - Документация по MQL5

220Volt:

Too bad, to be honest I don't understand why such issues are not given a very high priority.

Because the developers are unwilling to acknowledge their crutch.

220Volt:
If we understand that there is no one minute interval to the left of bar 30 (the difference between the open times of adjacent bars) - then we are out of minutes (or any other time frame, it has its own interval).

I don't get it.

so we have 30 bars in the history of minutes, some of them long ones are actually days

how do you know how many?

Mischek:

I don't get it.

so we have 30 bars in the history of minutes, some of them long ones are actually days

how do you work out how many?

the time difference between time bars is not an answer.

it cannot be determined automatically. you can only set it manually

but 220 is quiet, i have not decided what i want to see and where to put it.

Mischek:

I don't get it.

How do you work out how many?

The answer is in the screenshot I gave earlier, there is an answer. We should use the difference of opening times of adjacent bars. Minutes have one minute difference, days have 1440. If I understand that there is not a single bar pair with a difference of no more than a period, then the time frame is over.
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства позиций - Документация по MQL5
Reason: