Working with files. - page 9

TheXpert:
Very funny. There's no need to fix the mess in the certificate - they'll figure it out for themselves.
Fix it

Neither would I have guessed that I should put 0 instead of FILE_COMMON (if necessary).

Then somewhere at the beginning of the help, you should explicitly specify something like: "If none of the constants available in the language suits your problem, but you still need to specify something, then put 0 - no mistake". Or you could clearly state in the help in each concrete place what should be put in this very "otherwise" case.

Yedelkin:

Absolutely. And I've stressed that more than once. But if the documentation had contained a short unambiguously understood sentence - there would be no communication itself :)

What about "talk"? :)

Yedelkin:

A topic like this will come up more than once. In the time it takes to discuss this particular issue, I could find 20 seconds to correct 2-3 words in the documentation. But it's a matter of outlook, as I understand it :)

Well, that's what I'm getting at. 20 minutes of reading and admiration for the authors + conclusion: they use any excuse, which they can reach, to bring up the user's logical thinking, despite everything written or unwritten. And memory too - when I figured it out, I remembered that I had already read on the subject
Reason: