The future of automated trading - page 12

Interesting:

And comparing the overhead of trading my strategy (which was originally developed for any platform) in MT4 and MT5 unfortunately I come to a disappointing conclusion - with any scenario 5 will give me a 100% deposit loss.

Tell me more about it. How interesting is the "overhead" of MT5 different from MT4? The lack of locks?

C-4:

This is the Championship. What is the sense of trading at 0.01? You should start with 1.0 lots at least to achieve something. In general, trading conditions are provided by your broker who has to be contacted.

What has the championship got to do with it? Do I want to use MARTIN on all instruments at once? Is there anything else I need to do as part of my TS?

The Championship is the second matter. Why not make the demo games with 0.01 minimum? You would think it is not real and defies logic...

Interesting:

What has the championship got to do with it? Maybe I want to use MARTIN on all instruments at once? Is there anything else I need to do as part of my TS?

And the championship is a second thing. Why not make the demos with a minimum of 0.01? You would think it's not real and defies logic...

Why make the demo a 0.01? You may take a $1,000,000,000 demo and trade in peace with martin starting from 0.01. When you are done with a billion dollars, register a new demo account.

Interesting:

What has the championship got to do with it? Maybe I want to use MARTIN on all instruments at once? Is there anything else I need to do as part of my TS?

And the championship is a second thing. Why not make the demos with a minimum of 0.01? You would think it's not real and defies logic...

Well, Alpari will do 0.01, that's their thing)))
I don't mind adding 0.01 lot to tester, I'm for it, I want to play with martin too, without exorbitant accounts.

C-4:

And more about that. How interesting is the "overhead" of MT5 different from MT4? The lack of locks?

Yeah, sure. Maybe I'm the dumbest in the second grade, but here's a problem, by the way I can complicate (the situation in which there are 10 pairs open and the drawdown of 50% of the deposit. At the worst, I could describe scaling up and trimming of positions at a 50% drawdown).

Generally that R2 with a deposit of 500 bars, trading 10 pairs I did the following

I started with 0.01 lots (1000) and filled them up to 10% of my balance. I was also allowed to keep 10 pairs open (i.e. 100% of the balance).

Also I could prevert, top up or cut back any of the pairs if needed.

So my demo account grew from 500$ to 2500$ in a short time period with average yield of 10% from the beginning of the week.

Try to do it again on an MT5. I promise you will be surprised.

PS

You don't need to tell me that MARTIN, DOLLARS and ERRORS along with LOCKS are yesterday's technology and are not used by the BIGGEST OWNERS.

C-4:

I don't think so. I personally trade futures. It's not convenient to trade them using MT4, because of its small size. So what platform to trade on is not a question for me. Personally, I'm one of the first to switch to MT5. I have already partially switched to it.

I don't argue, for futures or any other instruments MT5 might be the best, it all depends on the TS of course.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте - Документация по MQL5

So who is stopping you from using margin refills and cutbacks in MT5? I don't see any problem with that. In MT5 you are also allowed to hold 10 pairs open at the same time (as long as they are different pairs). In MT5 the lock is the lack of a position. So when you're not trading, you hold a lock. That's why there are even more locks in MT5!

Interesting:

Try it again on MT5. I promise you will be surprised by the results.

Don't mess with people's heads, figure it out on your own

mrProF:
I think Alpari will do it on 0.01, it's their specialty)).
I think they will do it with 0.01 because I want to play with martin without huge accounts.

But it's only a 0.01 lot, isn't it? Even with 0,01, 500 leverage and Cent account (which is unheard of in Alpari) I will think about whether or not to deposit my hard-earned 500-1000$.

As a matter of fact even having such a SIMPATIC trading conditions Alpari will take not with them but with their reputation.

But if we take these conditions on a NORMAL brokerage company (even on Alpari) for both terminals? Definitely my choice will fall on MT4, because I need to trade Forex (maybe also GOLD, SILVER and OIL). But Forex will still be the main one.

C-4:
So, who prevents you from using margin and trimming in MT5? I don't see any problem. In MT5 you are also allowed to keep 10 pairs open at the same time (as long as they are different pairs). In MT5 the lock is the lack of a position. So when you're not trading, you hold a lock. That's why there are even more locks in MT5!

I don't argue, you can. The result will just be different in the reports.

Mischek:
Don't mess with people's heads, figure it out for yourselves.

You may be right. You have to solve your problems yourself. I will solve it, don't doubt it.

You're making a big fuss over nothing (bad man)...

Reason: