Artificial Intelligence 2020 - is there progress? - page 29

Vitaliy Maznev:

Copyright. How do you deal with it? How do you think what someone has already thought many times?

I think if the clever NS will go in the direction of the usual overkill on discoveries - then we are waiting for 1000 potentates per day (theoretical potentates). Although still there I was talking about technological finish, and all this research is nothing more than the path to the finish line. And it looks like the road will take longer than our great-great-grandchildren will live to see.

Though discoveries of new in your area (speciality) with frequency faster than you have time to realize the essence of opening - it is a peculiar finish, and transfer of a superiority flag. An example NS deduces new theories faster than a man can understand them

Alexandr Andreev:

I think if the clever NSs go in the direction of the usual overkill on discoveries - then we are waiting for 1000 potencies per day (theoretical potencies). Although still there I was talking about technological finish, and all this research is nothing more than the road to the finish. And it looks like the road will take longer than our great-great-grandchildren will live to see.

Though discoveries new in your area (specialization) with frequency faster than you have time to realize an essence of opening - it is a kind of the finish. Example NS derives new theories faster than a person can comprehend them

Alexei Stepanenko, can you give me an idea? I reread it and do not understand. Stupid.

Alexandr Andreev:

Still, I have one example. This is the internet itself. There will be something similar here. Like the power is in one hands and at the same time everything is for everyone. In general, it is not so important there - it is enough for someone to create it at least once and there will be no need for a second one. Just as we don't need a second internet.

The internet is a growing information funnel, drawing in the world to become its mirror, and when that happens - reality will be reflected in the digital matrix, and for AI there will be analogues of our objects and the ability to navigate in their environment according to our logic. And another mirror will emerge - one that reflects the human Mind.

Реter Konow:

and when it will happen,

I've highlighted purely what I see as fact. But we can certainly talk, philosophise, speculate.... So what's your prognosis, Peter conow? What do you expect in this scenario?

Vitaliy Maznev:

I've highlighted purely what I see as fact. But we can certainly talk, philosophise, speculate.... So what's your prognosis, Peter Konov? What's to be expected in this scenario?

I want to say that the emergence of AI is a historical and universal necessity, which cannot be avoided. I'll refrain from more detailed predictions.)

Реter Konow:

I would like to say that the emergence of AI is a historical and universal necessity which cannot be avoided. I will refrain from making more detailed predictions.)

I agree that it is an inevitability. But there is no such thing in history. We are still in a free market and free economy. Crises just overshadow the harmony a little bit

Vitaliy Maznev:

Alexei Stepanenko, can you give me an idea? I've reread it and I don't get it. Stupid.

For a start, imagine yourself - who finds yourself in the 1st century. Yes, you have a certain village in subordination and you are immortal by default.

Still, to recreate a human development would be extremely difficult - you have to do things that in the future will not be used - But all residents will consider these things pohnatsya. However, there will also be things that will never become obsolete - for example, the very fact of communication. It is also clear that you have to make one item to create a second one, which in turn helps to improve the first one and so on. In other words to create an industrial mining of metal from the go in 1 century well does not turn out.

Now, as for the scientific development in terms of discovery - there are even worse than in the technical process. T.K. If in that industry even any intellect is required most discoveries are only an attempt to explain the taken away. I.e. the fact that a certain chemical compound, namely gunpowder, upon ignition has an explosive reaction with evolution of gases of great volume, is not a discovery but rather an observation.

Now let's come back to our century and let's make NS search by brute force method for interesting (namely the notion of interesting relates to NS treatment) observations with usual brute force methods. As a result we have a shitload of discoveries. Then by more complicated calculations we will look for their applications in life. Funny thing is that we are not talking about AI yet. Ordinary NS. Now imagine the appearance of AI and its speed of development. The funny thing is that this AI will be more interesting to climb the ladder up and do things that will seem punty to us like we did in the 1st century, although it is no more than an interval on the way further. But also people will not pose any danger or anything. By the way, even not even a full-fledged AI is capable of such a development, but just a number of NS. i.e. even without personality awareness

Alexandr Andreev:

A very serious argument. What do you know about natural human perception, for example?

Vitaliy Maznev:

A very serious argument. What do you know about natural human perception, for example?

It's not on the programme :(

XD

Alexandr Andreev:

It's not in the programme :(

XD

Good luck with your programme and the conclusions based on it.

Reason: