MetaTrader 5 Python User Group - how to use Python in Metatrader - page 72

Hi all.

Can you please tell me if it is now possible to install Metatrader5 package on python on Linux?

This issue has been raised before - I think they said it would be solved.
At the moment I'm trying to install under Linux, I get an error.

ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement MetaTrader5 (from versions: none)

ERROR: No matching distribution found for MetaTrader5

IvanDorofeev:

Hi all.

Can you please tell me if it is now possible to install Metatrader5 package on python on Linux?

This issue has been raised before - I think they said it would be solved.
At the moment I'm trying to install under Linux, I get an error.

ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement MetaTrader5 (from versions: none)

ERROR: No matching distribution found for MetaTrader5

A virtual Windowsmachine will solve your problems

Renat Akhtyamov:

A virtual Windowsmachine will solve your problems

Yes, I am considering it, but as a last resort)
Isn't there another solution?

Hi all!

Could you please tell me if it is possible to get numeric data from a"Data Window" table into a Python script, or maybe there is a plan to add such functionality in the not too distant future?

IvanDorofeev:
Yes, considering such an option, but as a last resort)
Isn't there another solution?
The Python module needs a working Terminal on Windows, it's not possible on pure Linux.

msch27:

Hi all!

Could you please tell me if it is possible to get numeric data from the"Data Window" table into a Python script, or maybe there are plans to add such functionality in the not too distant future?

See the symbol_info documentation

Almaz:

See symbol_info documentation

Looked at, of course, the information on the symbol is easy and straightforward. But I would also like to get indicator values, which are also represented in the data window. Is this possible?

One user found a typo (post in Eng - #191):

nicholish en:

... is there a typo in the documents leading to errors?

Here is the page with the error.

h ttps://www.mql5.com/en/docs/integration/python_metatrader5/mt5copyratesfrom_py

The typo is for a period of 1 month.

TIMEFRAME_MON1
MetaTrader 5 Python User Group - the summary
MetaTrader 5 Python User Group - the summary
  • www.mql5.com
The Main Study MetaTrader module for integration with Python - documentation Python Releases for Windows - website MetaTrader5 : Python Package...

Cannot compile python script in MT5 editor

numpy installed
Files:

_Veleslav_:

Can't compile a python script in the MT5 editor

numpy installed

Make sure you set numpy to the exact Python you specified in the Terminal Editor paths.

If a python program internally performs logging, multithreading, socket connection to the terminal, will it all work correctly if run on a chart?
Reason: