"New Neural" is an Open Source neural network engine project for the MetaTrader 5 platform. - page 77

In principle, I figured it out. I can't do without normalization. Suppose three vectors

Х1 {10,10,0.1}

Х2 {11,10,0.3}

X3 {10,12,-0.2} It seems that all three vectors belong to the same cluster

In the training sample x1= min 0 max 20, x2= min -10 max 40 x3= min -0.5 max 0.5 Now normalize the initial vectors

Х1 {0.5, 0.2, 0.1}

Х2 {0.55, 0.2, 0.3}

X3 {0.5 , 0.24, -0.2} clusters are different, we can normalize these vectors to a unit vector, but it will be unnecessary. I think it should work.

ivandurak:

In principle, I figured it out. Without rationing can't be done...

Basically everything is correct, you can't do without normalization, otherwise you will have to search for weights in a very large range (those to shift the issue of normalization to the shoulders of the grid). But don't forget that distribution into clusters the grid conducts not from direct proximity of input vectors, but depending on weight coefficients. The situation may arise when two vectors located near each other (by parameters) are in different clusters, and the distant ones are in the same cluster. Everything depends on the FF.

Renat, how are things with OpenCL and storage integration in ME?

That's thinking whether to write a dll, to work with CUDA or wait, I have in addition to neuro, postponed another theme for the GPU.

Urain:
Renat, how are things with OpenCL and storage integration in ME?

I'm thinking whether to write a dll to work with CUDA or wait, I have in addition to neuro, postponed another theme for the GPU.

OpenCL in beta - is being developed, the repository is also in beta already running.

In the next build next week we will please with the inclusion of Market and maybe storage in the editor.

Renat:

OpenCL in beta - under development...

This would be good.... HD6970 and HD5870 are waiting... as soon as the testing starts - straight to round-the-clock work...

Renat:

In the next build next week we will include Market and maybe storage in the editor.

beta or full version ?

F1_:
Beta or full version ?
The market is full.

Renat:
The market is complete.
О . Thanks

(;Up;).

What stage is the project at now? Who is the supervisor?
Reason: