Discussion of article "Multiple indicators on a chart (Part 01): Understanding the concepts"

New article Multiple indicators on one chart (Part 01): Understanding the concepts has been published:

Today we will learn how to add multiple indicators running simultaneously on one chart, but without occupying a separate area on it. Many traders feel more confident if they monitor multiple indicators at a time (for example, RSI, STOCASTIC, MACD, ADX and some others), or in some cases even at different assets which an index is made of.

You're probably wondering how I did it and you're probably thinking that it's very difficult. Although it seems something incredible, everything is very simple and easily reproducible. Of course, there is much more that can be done. But for now I will focus on the basics, so that everyone can utilize this presentation form in MetaTrader 5. First, you need to understand how MetaTrader 5 TEMPLATES work. If you don't know, how to create and use them, you can follow the instructions below. Here is an example of what the system that I suggest to you can do:

Author: Daniel Jose

VERY GOOD.
Reason: