Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 3579

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

Well here and did not want to register, I thought you have an account and have already downloaded and can then share.

I'm not allowed to share or I'll be disqualified, it's in the agreement.

[Deleted]
It's a weird list, almost half of the existing countries are missing.

I'm 21st, so far :)))


mytarmailS #:

I'm 21st, so far :)))

And what is sent in for evaluation - the model or just the results?

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

And what is sent in for evaluation - is it the model or just the results?

Prediction file
mytarmailS #:
The fortune cookie

You mean on your own delayed sample? Then do you send them the models or what? I just want to see if I can use my approach.

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

I mean, on your own deferred sample? Do you have to send them the models or what? I just want to see if I can use my approach.

There's a kind of sample of traine + labels and a test without labels.

You train on the traine and send the predictions from the test.
[Deleted]
Andrey Dik #:
It's a weird list, almost half of the existing countries are missing.
It's creepy to be a promptus and not see the comma at the end.
[Deleted]
mytarmailS #:

I'm 21st, so far :)))


And how do they give the prize money, just by transfer?
Like win - get?
I can sign up through someone, but if there is some kind of verification with some confirmations, it's complicated. Tell me later when you win :).