Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 3002

mytarmailS #:
It's just that people here know how to test their algorithms, and not run to the market immediately after fitting them.

No one has positive results here.

Ivan said it right.

Renat Akhtyamov #:

there's no one here with positive results.

Not there either, so--

it's not hand-drawn hedge funds )

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
this is not hand drawn hedge funds )
I sold the euro and it's been going up for a month, but I'm making money on it, you don't understand anything, give me money for the fund))))

mytarmailS #:
I sold the euro and it's been rising for a month but I'm making money on it, you don't understand anything, give me money for the fund))))

create a group in cart or here and post sigs/results.

Get an internal marketer, you'll find people who want to join.

these blabbermouths also write all sorts of rubbish here in the topic for a reason, off-topic )

neurons are in trend now, even if you look at the market. Found a few algorithms made from my articles. It's not kidding, I was just posting ready-made solutions that can be used.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

I'm not talking about me, Renat wrote that.)

molv I sold, and it's growing, but I'm making money. give me money :)

mytarmailS #:

I wasn't talking about me, Renat wrote that.)

molv I sold, and it's growing, but I'm making money. give me money :)

Ah, yes, there's no comments there at all for a long time.

Please clarify how LOSS_CCE is considered in MQL5 (if it works at all). People have already asked in this thread for explanations about the implementation of all the loss functions specified in the ENUM_LOSS_FUNCTION enumeration, but there was no answer. And if, for example, LOSS_BCE is counted, then for LOSS_CCE I always get 0, no matter what matrix I put in. In short, it doesn't work for any of the leads - keras, numpy.
tf.keras.losses.CategoricalCrossentropy  |  TensorFlow
  • man.hubwiz.com
Computes categorical cross entropy loss between the and . Usage with tf.keras API: Initialize self. See help(type(self)) for accurate signature. Methods Invokes the instance. Args: : Ground truth values. : The predicted values. : Optional whose rank is either 0, or the same rank as , or is broadcastable to . acts as a coefficient for the loss...

mytarmailS #:
I sold the euro and it's been rising for a month now, but I'm making money on it, you don't understand anything, give me money for the fund))))

Yeah, I sold it and I'm still selling it.

ahahaha

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
It's not hand-drawn hedge funds )

jealous?

Calm down, take a course with Nikitin.

than reading aloud what you've already thrown away.

;)

Reason: