Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2149

make me a moderator of this topic )) or mytarmailS

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
make me a moderator of this topic )) or mytarmailS

And with 2149 pages, there will be only 49, and 3 users on the topic :)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

and from 2149 pages, there will be only 49 and 3 users on the topic :)

eh ))

Vitaly Muzichenko:

and from 2149 pages, there will be only 49, and 3 users on the topic :)

Oooooh!!! Yes )))

And that's good, for us...

But they do not need it ...

mytarmailS:

Oooooh!!! yes )))

And that's good, for us...

But they don't need to...

That goes for you, too. The grail is needed, you understand? Not quibbling.

Alexander_K:

Where's the coveted NeuroGraal? I thought everything was in place. It's a mess again... Infinite.... Heh-heh-heh.

Alexander, we toil in the sweat of our faces and at night we raise our palms before the images with the cry of "why?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Alexander, we toil in the sweat of our brow, and at night we raise our palms before the images with the cry of "why?"

Nah, I'm okay. It's just that every time I look at the page, there's nothing... And the thirst for the grail is indomitable. I'd be the first one to sign up for the neurosignal. But, no... That's a shame. I'll have to run my ancient TS in real life.

Ehhh... Go to hell. Amen to that.

Alexander_K:

That goes for you, too. The grail is needed, you see? Not a reasoning.

You need a psychiatrist, not a grail )))

Aleksey Nikolayev:

I want to ask you - have you somehow managed to achieve guaranteed synchronization of news time with quotes (on an arbitrary interval of history)?

I think that it is impossible to achieve unambiguous synchronization, based on various factors and conditions for saving and issuing them. But I do not see a problem with this. The time of news within an hour before and after the time of attention. The task is to understand what changes introduce a particular news in the behavior (model) of BP. What does it depend on. From the day of the week, or hour of the day, or day of the month or lunar calendar. Or all the same from the forecast and the weight of the news. and the correlation of the forecast weight and the action. and difficult, the combination of all inputs and the result.

Got carried away with another task while at it. Described earlier. It's like an equilibrium problem on new data. that's how we keep the equilibrium. and don't fall. Here from ticks to a year fractally and rules can be described. In general, balance strategy on bumpy slides))))

Edit. not rules, states BP I call this behavior, according to the classic model describing BP

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

I think that unambiguous synchronization is impossible to achieve, based on various factors and conditions of their preservation and issuance. But I do not see a problem in this. The time of the news within an hour before and after the time of close attention. The task is to understand what changes introduce a particular news in the behavior (model) of BP. What does it depend on. From the day of the week, or hour of the day, or day of the month or lunar calendar. Or all the same from the forecast and the weight of the news. and the correlation of the forecast weight and the action. and difficult, the combination of all inputs and the result.

Got carried away with another task while at it. Described earlier. It's like an equilibrium problem on new data. that's how we keep the equilibrium. and don't fall. Here from ticks to a year fractally and rules can be described. Generally speaking, a balance strategy on a slide of bumps))))

The influence of the news background does not necessarily affect the price behavior. It depends on the significance. It depends on the weight of the players' wallets. But any news that comes out will affect player behavior. It plays the role of TA. A strong player may wait for the best moment when liquidity gathers in the market.

Reason: