Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2148

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I'm reminded of the ravings of a lunatic.)

just because you don't know what cellular automata are doesn't mean the wave theory of the brain is delusional.

understand?

mytarmailS:

If you don't know what cellular automata are, it doesn't mean that the wave theory of the brain is delusional.

You know what I mean?

let me see the retarded Chernigovskaya, who has all her "knowledge" stuck together in a big lump of feces, which comes out of her skull very tightly

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Let me see the mentally retarded Chernigovskaya, who has all her "knowledge" stuck together in a big ball of feces that comes out of her skull very tightly

You're fiddling around on the spot again.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Let me see that mentally retarded Chernigovskaya, who has all her "knowledge" stuck together in a big ball of feces that comes out of her skull very tightly.

ok, forget it

Where's the coveted NeuroGraal? I thought everything was in place. It's a mess again... Infinite.... Heh heh heh.

Hello.

Where did the $4,600 from the trading account go, and the remaining $10?

Is there a parade of idiots going on here?

I've never seen such a concentration.

mytarmailS:

Is there a parade of fools going on here?

I've never seen such a concentration.

You will. Take out the neuroGrail. People are asking for you. Don't get your tits in a twist.

mytarmailS:

Is there a parade of idiots going on here?

I haven't seen a concentration like this yet.

We need a moderator for the "theme")

dr.mr.mom:

We already need a moderator for the "topic")

Who needs to be moderated? You in the first place, obviously. Because you're cluttering up the thread.

Reason: